dammitblade

Nov 16, 2021
It's not actually the aunt but Mae, simply do full Mae's questline and then talk to her while she's in the garden during the day (she wants you to spy on her dad) the rest is only an issue of timing the cucumbers (jesus christ those fucking cucumbers).
I finished Mae's questline but I cant trigger night talk. I tried interacting with her at literally all times, weekdays and weekends and it doesn't happen.
Anything I'm missing?

Last edited:
Reactions: riseed55

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I finished Mae's questline but I cant trigger this. I tried interacting with her at literally all times, weekdays and weekends and it doesn't happen.
Anything I'm missing?
Timing the cucumbers? what you mean?
If you look in Douie's garden you'll notice that there's different crops with different growth cycles/harvested (just like the corn at your own farm), keep checking on them and keep talking to Douie when she's there (check schedules) and sooner or later you'll start to get scenes. Be aware you'll need to do these scenes more than once to progress and that Douie might not appear if it's a weekend or holiday, so you'll have to sleep through days until the next harvest (which is why it's such a pain). Remember you can also temporary disable plum(?) harvesting to make her appear at the cucumbers.

If you're wondering about spying on the husband someone else already answered:
Hello there. I had the same problem, View attachment 2008445 found the answer on youtube. After speaking with Mae wait till 15:00 and go up.

dammitblade

Nov 16, 2021
If you look in Douie's garden you'll notice that there's different crops with different growth cycles/harvested (just like the corn at your own farm), keep checking on them and keep talking to Douie when she's there (check schedules) and sooner or later you'll start to get scenes. Be aware you'll need to do these scenes more than once to progress and that Douie might not appear if it's a weekend or holiday, so you'll have to sleep through days until the next harvest (which is why it's such a pain). Remember you can also temporary disable plum(?) harvesting to make her appear at the cucumbers.

If you're wondering about spying on the husband someone else already answered:
Yea, I didn't get to cucumbers yet, I'm trying to trigger a request from Mae to spy on her dad, but whenever I interact with her in the field I only get the options to help, play with boobs or struggle. Whenever I interact with her when she's in the stable I get to either wash the horse or ride with her.
Do you know what should I do?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Yea, I didn't get to cucumbers yet, I'm trying to trigger a request from Mae to spy on her dad, but whenever I interact with her in the field I only get the options to help, play with boobs or struggle. Whenever I interact with her when she's in the stable I get to either wash the horse or ride with her.
Do you know what should I do?
Well only thing I can say is that I got the quest in the garden/field, otherwise I can only really give you the usual advice of making sure affection for both of them is high enough and all that. Make a backup save and try messing with progress meter in the cheats in the worst case.

dammitblade

Nov 16, 2021
Well only thing I can say is that I got the quest in the garden/field, otherwise I can only really give you the usual advice of making sure affection for both of them is high enough and all that. Make a backup save and try messing with progress meter in the cheats in the worst case.
it's just not happening. i even managed to find her dad with the other chick in a vineyard on a saturday afternoon but they just chase me away. it's bugged i guess, unless there's something i'm missing

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
it's just not happening. i even managed to find her dad with the other chick in a vineyard on a saturday afternoon but they just chase me away. it's bugged i guess, unless there's something i'm missing
Seems like you're already way into the quest then? Just sneak around the bushes instead of going through the vineyard.

Reactions: dammitblade
Mar 31, 2020
- Emmi: Student x Teacher Book - Self Finger, Callum hides under Emmi's desk and touches her while she's teaching, Thighjob in the teacher restroom after getting an unfinished blowjob from a school girl, Cunnilingus for Betty because Callum got blackmailed for doing naughty things with Emmi.

- Adeera: Disciplinary action - Fingering the pink hair girl, Blowjob and metal straw milk drink, Handjob in the principal restroom, Sex at her house.

- Elphaba: Demon from the other world. She wants to find to way to get back to her home. Help her find some herb in the forest, Vagina sex with a monster in the mirror, futanari potion, potions that can change Callum's dick to any different kinds. Death rape if Callum found out her secret.

- Nina: Increase swimming skills from Kate - Handjob milking, Night swimming, Massage - Buttjob, some fun with Cindy.

- Mabel: She asks Callum to help her at night because it's too dark and weird sounds in school - Lickjob, Mabel's evil plan - Ass Spanking, Fingering, Vagina sex mini dust and normal.

- Marie: School nurse (New character) - Blowjob after getting hit in the stomach by Brad's dirty trick. Muay Thai master and his granddaughter (New characters) - Learn Muay Thai (Voted on Discord), Wrestle with Marie - Crotch rubbing, Blowjob.

Apr 23, 2022
- Emmi: Student x Teacher Book - Self Finger, Callum hides under Emmi's desk and touches her while she's teaching, Thighjob in the teacher restroom after getting an unfinished blowjob from a school girl, Cunnilingus for Betty because Callum got blackmailed for doing naughty things with Emmi.

- Adeera: Disciplinary action - Fingering the pink hair girl, Blowjob and metal straw milk drink, Handjob in the principal restroom, Sex at her house.

- Elphaba: Demon from the other world. She wants to find to way to get back to her home. Help her find some herb in the forest, Vagina sex with a monster in the mirror, futanari potion, potions that can change Callum's dick to any different kinds. Death rape if Callum found out her secret.

- Nina: Increase swimming skills from Kate - Handjob milking, Night swimming, Massage - Buttjob, some fun with Cindy.

- Mabel: She asks Callum to help her at night because it's too dark and weird sounds in school - Lickjob, Mabel's evil plan - Ass Spanking, Fingering, Vagina sex mini dust and normal.

- Marie: School nurse (New character) - Blowjob after getting hit in the stomach by Brad's dirty trick. Muay Thai master and his granddaughter (New characters) - Learn Muay Thai (Voted on Discord), Wrestle with Marie - Crotch rubbing, Blowjob.
thank you good man and from what I see there is nothing worthwhile

Reactions: Padav22
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes