Nov 30, 2019
How i progress with douie with night small talk? my progress with her is 7 and i cant activate it, i already finished mae quests, she talks about her dad cheating and mention an inn...i cant find this inn anywhere

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
When i go to the wardrobe it says "I don't have this dress yet" So even if i go to her room at 21:00 i still can't give it to her. Its like the game knows i purchased it but won't let me get it.
Yes you can, you don't need to enter your wardrobe. Just go to her at 21:00 on Halloween's night and give it to her.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
How do you turn the lesbian thing on. It's offline according to the dream thing. I'm above the point requirements to get the magazine from Theo but haven't gotten it.

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
Kinda stuck on Daisy stage 7 (progress 8) done all the activities of s7 (milk, peep under table, etc.)
How do you proceed to stage 8 (Auntie's Beautiful Butt: Wank)? ty

-figured it out, Morning Bath together has to be on a weekday

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2019
It's not actually the aunt but Mae, simply do full Mae's questline and then talk to her while she's in the garden during the day (she wants you to spy on her dad) the rest is only an issue of timing the cucumbers (jesus christ those fucking cucumbers).
Timing the cucumbers? what you mean?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
is the game duration still too short to play with? kinda interested tho
Nah, it's cool. I'd say it's about 3 or 4 hours rn if you're going relaxed (some anxious people here would tell you otherwise). Remember it IS a relationship builder, so you will need to work and follow the indicated steps to advance with any character.

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Nah, it's cool. I'd say it's about 3 or 4 hours rn if you're going relaxed (some anxious people here would tell you otherwise). Remember it IS a relationship builder, so you will need to work and follow the indicated steps to advance with any character.
yea thats why iam interested with this game, its like harvest moon type of things but with extra snu-snu gameplay hehe

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
V0.2.6 STATUS - 5/78 - 6% - Estimated release date: Before November 30
Art - 5/66
Write - 0/3
Code - 0/9
Apparently, he has also finished with Pixie's rework. I wish another girl will get some action apart from Pixie tho.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
where am i supposed to put the Mod files from Big D, bathroom, daisy sneak and hide and seek?
a read me or so in the folders would be nice

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes