Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I remember the dev said is gonna be, but for one character strangely, or i don't remember too well, which is strange
Ooooh, maybe another married woman who is pregnant then? Well, either you remember wrong or you're right. In any case, I'm guessing it will be in a distant future.

Tkangk

Jan 5, 2022
this is so devilish. I played for about 40 minutes(?) and I lost already. I'm uninstalling and redownloading this maybe next year or somewhat. If I continue to play this I might jack off 5 times a day.
Overall this is good and the cheat option made everything easy. Scene are great and had realistic movement, but the storyline is far too great for me to not beat my meat.
It's like every single one of them is worth a climax.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
V0.2.6 STATUS - 69/86 - 80% - Estimated release date: Before November 30
Art - 69/71
Write - 0/3
Code - 0/9
4/5 of the game done. I remember he completed all 3 parts of writing instantly last time, so I guess this time the update will be just on time.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
this is so devilish. I played for about 40 minutes(?) and I lost already. I'm uninstalling and redownloading this maybe next year or somewhat. If I continue to play this I might jack off 5 times a day.
Overall this is good and the cheat option made everything easy. Scene are great and had realistic movement, but the storyline is far too great for me to not beat my meat.
It's like every single one of them is worth a climax.
I feel you man. This game was a nice, a very nice surprise when I found it.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
V0.2.6 STATUS - 69/86 - 80% - Estimated release date: Before November 30
Art - 69/71
Write - 0/3
Code - 0/9
4/5 of the game done. I remember he completed all 3 parts of writing instantly last time, so I guess this time the update will be just on time.
Depends, was the last update before or after Milda hired the new writer?

Reactions: Padav22

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
As long as we get a new mother/daughter lesbian scene, then all is well.
We already have their singular routes pretty advanced, but i just need more of them both. Like, really pervy situations. Like:

Daisy:
- Free use while apron-naked (fridays)
- Get with her in the bath (morning)
- Surprising her while reading laying in the couch to give her some dicc hump in her face to tease her.

Annie:

- Standing sex with her at the bathroom while her changing clothes (evening)
- Being able to have s_x without needing that lame dust.
- Like the blowjob morning wake up, she giving protagonist a ride and going to school creampied.

And of course:

- Being able to choose one to sleep with and do things too. Until morning.

EDIT: THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE, IM DOING A LIST OF THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the only ntr i can think of is the mc and his aunty. but you would have to ask the dev about other stuff

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
We already have their singular routes pretty advanced, but i just need more of them both. Like, really pervy situations. Like:

Daisy:
- Surprising her while reading laying in the couch to give her some dicc hump in her face to tease her.

Annie:

- Like the blowjob morning wake up, she giving protagonist a ride and going to school creampied.

And of course:

Yeah, I that day will come sooner or later, those scenes you propose are just too good not to put them.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
As long as we get a new mother/daughter lesbian scene, then all is well.
Are all the facepalmers on this post people that want to add a bunch of new characters so MC can get a handjob from them? :BootyTime:

Daisy:

Annie:

And of course:

There's Douie and Mae as well. Milda should focus on their interaction for a while.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes