Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Are all the facepalmers on this post people that want to add a bunch of new characters so MC can get a handjob from them? :BootyTime:

There's Douie and Mae as well. Milda should focus on their interaction for a while.
Yes please, Douie and Mae are my favorite characters so far. Besides, Douie's cheated pussy deserves some love

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
Guys, help please. anyone know how to use phone menu (playing with joiplay) I can't close the phone and can't use the phone menu. Any solutions or tips?

Reactions: BartzV

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
Yeah, I that day will come sooner or later, those scenes you propose are just too good not to put them.
Right? It will be much better than elaborated rythm minigame dynamics for a swap between a dildo and a real dick just to actually fuck daisy.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Right? It will be much better than elaborated rythm minigame dynamics for a swap between a dildo and a real dick just to actually fuck daisy.
Well we did manage to fuck Daisy in the latest update. I'm sure we'll be able to have actual sex with her in a future update focused on her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it's up to the dev what they put in to there game. just a hrads up even if you give them money it is still there game after all you liked it when you donated the money. because you give them money does not mean you own there game you are paying for thee idea not your's just saying

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.5.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated 17.08. 2022: (v0.2.5.1)
Is this include mod or not? Thank you

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes