Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I thought I had a stroke and was hallucinating posts from the Lilith's Throne thread.
Well, if I can wait for that, I can wait for this.

Reactions: dunklunktunk

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I don't usually play rar games and when I leave the game and come back I have to start all over because my saves aren't there. im running it straight out of the extractor cause I don't know if there's any other way/ help pls:(
You need to extract it to a separate file of its own. Just remember where. Then use the app (.exe) in the main game file.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't usually play rar games and when I leave the game and come back I have to start all over because my saves aren't there. im running it straight out of the extractor cause I don't know if there's any other way/ help pls:(
there is no such thing as a "rar game"
rar is a file compression format

rar, zip, 7z, and dozens of others are a way to take a bunch of files and folders and store them inside a singular file. both for ease of transfer and to save space.
To get a game, instead of downloading 1000 different files, you only need to download 1 single file, and it is smaller too.

You need to extract the rar file into a folder of your choice. I recommend
C:\Games\H\Game-Name\version\
so for this game it would be
C:\games_win\H\Daily Lives of My Countryside\Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.5-pc\

If you try to run an exe that is inside a rar file, then what actually happens is that the program you are using will extract the rar into a temp folder and then will delete it later on when you are done.
when it deletes it, you might lose your saves if the game did not automatically back them up.

So don't do that. Extract the rar, zip, 7z or whatever file into a proper directory. then run the exe within that directory

As for how to do it... super simple and easy.

just watch any of the youtube guides that explain it in detail step by step.
you only need to learn it once and then you can do it for all the games on F95

soyanonimo12345

Apr 26, 2022
By the way, it's been a long time since there have been any scenes of Ms. Betty and Marie, will content be implemented in their stories in the next update?

SourPotato123

Oct 26, 2021
I keep getting this bug where my game freezes after meeting the lady where she sell you seeds. After that one girl comes out the house and you talk to her, it just freezes but i can hear like the game is still running in the background but the image is frozen. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

valley boy

Apr 30, 2021
Can't seem to catch Mr. Carter cheating.

I got the quest from Mae to find evidence and I go to the vineyard on Saturday at 3pm (1500) and no one seems to be there. I've tried 3pm on a few other days and haven't seen him.

Any help?

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes