redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Theory of the theory: the mom is a pervert who wants Callum to seduce her sister. :eek:

-------------------------------
Hey there~ it's me
I hitted my thumb (don't ask me how xD) and haven't done anything in a while, but here i have a new one~ someone suggested the idea e_e

As always, Warning! Mae beast content and exposing herself :whistle:!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't this count as a corruption story if this was true? lmao

VIVOT

Sep 2, 2017
I CANNOT get the Dinner talk about "height" to trigger blease gog help me even made a new save and no dice, scoured this thread a bid and found no sollution

Reactions: Lolzeirinho
Apr 16, 2020
I CANNOT get the Dinner talk about "height" to trigger blease gog help me even made a new save and no dice, scoured this thread a bid and found no sollution
damn I think you need to first talk to her at the night stand and you can already sleep with her, like literally just sleep not fuck, then try again
anyway if that didn't work look at you phone and look what is your progress number, and follow the requirements, maybe you missed one
If you don't know the phone mechanics then that is something you can find in this thread, at the first page, there's a guide, by yercat

and IF that still didn't work then... just skip that event, by using the phone and change the progress(+1)
that should do it

rb227715

May 22, 2022
What do you guys think "can milda complete this update on time"
By looking at the progress meter, I think he will prosponed this update..... again

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
What do you guys think "can milda complete this update on time"
By looking at the progress meter, I think he will prosponed this update..... again
It's gonna be that or be too clutch, which if that's the case, he isn't gonna have enough time to play test the game

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes