kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
We already have their singular routes pretty advanced, but i just need more of them both. Like, really pervy situations. Like:

Daisy:
- Free use while apron-naked (fridays)
- Get with her in the bath (morning)
- Surprising her while reading laying in the couch to give her some dicc hump in her face to tease her.

Annie:

- Standing sex with her at the bathroom while her changing clothes (evening)
- Being able to have s_x without needing that lame dust.
- Like the blowjob morning wake up, she giving protagonist a ride and going to school creampied.

And of course:

- Being able to choose one to sleep with and do things too. Until morning.
Is all this included in the upcoming version? Including the Onahole fairy?
Or is this just the content you want there to be in game? I don't quite understand your message

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You have the update plan for this version? Will there be only fairy stuff or more?
Fairy stuff, new characters including a fuckable loli bear related to Pixie's story and I think there was something about the mother (or is it in the next update?). Next update will be centered on Mabel, by the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XProudNoobX

"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
Guys, help please. anyone know how to use phone menu (playing with joiplay) I can't close the phone and can't use the phone menu. Any solutions or tips?
I dont play this game on the joiplay i use the ported version of the game in the joiplay when i play it its like a kind of bug when you can even touch the phone and also same with the massage...the hero who ported this game on andriod is a legend

Reactions: gumical

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
How do I fix this annoying error or bug? The game runs fine and everything but I can't enjoy it since the image freezes but the game continues as if nothing is strange but it bothers me that the image freezes, help me pls

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
how to install this fan edit? and so have it in my game, I don't know much about codes, could you explain it to me?
They not for the game, they just signatures to be used on the forum, just copy one of the links and paste it in the insert image pop-up (ctrl+P) in your signature panel at your profile>signature.

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
Screenshot_20221120_030234.jpg Screenshot_20221120_023832.jpg Screenshot_20221120_021912.jpg
I use MaldiVes, it's just that there are problems when loading the game, it takes a long time to load and when the phone and massage parts can't be done.

please give me some tips.:cry:o_O

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes