Aug 19, 2020
havent played game in a while, but from what i remember she was apart of the introduction and we already know she send nudes. i kinda wish theres some development instead of "they're already sexual", but maybe that has changed or something since i played?
Considering the MC's personality it wouldn't make much sense for him not to have laid hands on his mom already. Maybe there'll be a flashback section though.

Reactions: keyroberto

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Full Saves for 0.2.5.1:

View attachment 1993938

Installation:

Extract File

Place save folder into DLoMC/www

Saves:

1. General Save

2. Blacksmith Topless (Walk forward and don't ring the bell)

3. River Playing (Interact with Daisy and choose to go Fishin')

4. Corn Harvest (Interact with Daisy)

5. Daisy Boobs Massage (Interact with Daisy)

6. Emmi Ass Grab (Interact with Emmi)

7. Daisy Thighjob (Interact with Daisy)

8. Daisy sex through wall (interact with wall) [press spacebar when the circle is in the blue area around the point where the two arrows meet and you will eventually get through]

9. Lesbian Magazine Vol. 3 (Interact with chair)

I loaded each save and overwrite them to make sure they're up to date.
your saves dont work mate even when i tried to create a new folder "save" inside the www folder. none of them are working.

EDIT: found your newest ones

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Theory of the theory: the mom is a pervert who wants Callum to seduce her sister. :eek:

-------------------------------
Hey there~ it's me
I hitted my thumb (don't ask me how xD) and haven't done anything in a while, but here i have a new one~ someone suggested the idea e_e

As always, Warning! Mae beast content and exposing herself :whistle:!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wait, there's bestiality?

Vilade742

Mar 16, 2022
what happened to milda sento? the game was not going to be complete v.2.6 by this end of the month :c ????!?!?!?

Kartikiks

Aug 19, 2022
Anyway we can replay daisy scenes in dream ? i miss multiple ones. Also can anyone share high progress bug free save file ? my got fcked.... I cant replay some events and i miss them in dream.

immichaa

Oct 29, 2020
Is there alot of content in this game or is this game new? and when is the new update coming out?

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
Is there alot of content in this game or is this game new? and when is the new update coming out?
Either before next month (Tomorrow, November 30) or a week later (probably around Dec 1-7).

The game is a year or more old
The game has a bit of content, but thats because the art is really well made, or so, i think so.

Well at least it has vaginal sex to some extent and this game focuses in fetishes (well, my preferred fetishes, at least).
The story in my opinion is a turn on, also to some extent, depends on you.

Anyway I would recommend playing next update, or maybe the bugfix version of it, that will come out a week after the new content has been released.

Reactions: Jacko247 and ckaint

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Either before next month (Tomorrow, November 30) or a week later (probably around Dec 1-7).

The game is a year or more old
The game has a bit of content, but thats because the art is really well made, or so, i think so.

Well at least it has vaginal sex to some extent and this game focuses in fetishes (well, my preferred fetishes, at least).
The story in my opinion is a turn on, also to some extent, depends on you.

Anyway I would recommend playing next update, or maybe the bugfix version of it, that will come out a week after the new content has been released.
Tomorrow is not as option, as we have stated before. It's been delayed a week.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes