Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
About the new update release date

Hi, everyone!

This update was not completed before the scheduled date. Sorry for not writing this sooner.

So in this update all the scenes are animated unlike 3 or 4 previous updates, I want to bring back the game like it was. Unfortunately, the writer has been missing. Did he take the money and go? No, I only paid him once, I guess it's some kind of accident, he lived in war zones or something else. I will try to find a new writer after finishing this update.

There're more things to work on in this update unlike the previous one, I think it should be 3 weeks or so to finish the remaining.

There won't be an estimated release date anymore, it somehow brings troubles and makes a "deadline" for myself. Future updates will be around 2 months. I don't think it's a good idea to work on multiple characters in each update. So, after a character poll update, there will be an update that I will choose a character. It's unfortunate, there are some characters that haven't been chosen and the story can't move forward.

Thank you for your patience and reading!

Milda Sento
Sad that it will take longer than expected, but I think this is overall good news. Specially that all the scenes are animated again, that's great to hear.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020

Hi, everyone!

This update was not completed before the scheduled date. Sorry for not writing this sooner.

So in this update all the scenes are animated unlike 3 or 4 previous updates, I want to bring back the game like it was. Unfortunately, the writer has been missing. Did he take the money and go? No, I only paid him once, I guess it's some kind of accident, he lived in war zones or something else. I will try to find a new writer after finishing this update.

There're more things to work on in this update unlike the previous one, I think it should be 3 weeks or so to finish the remaining.

There won't be an estimated release date anymore, it somehow brings troubles and makes a "deadline" for myself. Future updates will be around 2 months. I don't think it's a good idea to work on multiple characters in each update. So, after a character poll update, there will be an update that I will choose a character. It's unfortunate, there are some characters that haven't been chosen and the story can't move forward.

Milda Sento
A little late, but its appreciated that Milda was kind enough to tell us what was happening, because it was getting weird to be paying for the Subscribestar and then not receiving the promised update... But Ok, I hope he writer is fine, and that he can get another one that has the time and the motivation, the man is also right, his game is possibly one of the best there is, maybe not in the story, but in drawing and playability, with a lot of potential to be the best of all, quality has a cost, and the cost is the time it is taking... Naturally the new strategy seems more reasonable to me.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Hi, everyone!

Milda Sento
Damn, but it's understandable. I'm happy he's going to be choosing what characters to develop more often from now on, I was missing characters like Anna, Douie, Mae or the HOLY MOTHER herself. And man, the writer's dissapearing is a huge hit for this update, now I see why we didn't have the 3/3 writing completed. I'm glad Milda is honest though.

Reactions: vladdd333

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
The update has been delayed...
... every H game I have ever liked
...ever.
No worries here. I just discovered this game about 3 months ago looking for a replacement for Bones. I still have some things to explore anyhow. Not even sure what is supposed to be in this update. I would like to know what the deal is with that girl standing at the top of stairs in the school that you can't interact with... creepy.

Oh... and Anna can totally take a 'D' without mini dust... and while she's awake please
...and Daisy sex with her knowing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack_Raf

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The update has been delayed...
... every H game I have ever liked
...ever.
No worries here. I just discovered this game about 3 months ago looking for a replacement for Bones. I still have some things to explore anyhow. Not even sure what is supposed to be in this update. I would like to know what the deal is with that girl standing at the top of stairs in the school that you can't interact with... creepy.

Oh... and Anna can totally take a 'D' without mini dust... and while she's awake please
...and Daisy sex with her knowing.
Milda ( the dev) has stated that he will decide which character will be the protagonist of each update more often, so we'll most likely receive more Anna from now on. I really miss Anna and Mae, need more of them.

Reactions: Jack_Raf

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Or maybe he will decide on the characters that didn't have an update, like the weird perverted pink girl or the white hair student, and other characters that didn't have a chance to appear more

rb227715

May 22, 2022
Awesome, now all scenes are getting animated like it used to be, that's make this game different from other games. I can wait 3 months for an update then. And also he said he will be focusing on main storyline that's good.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Here's a little Image swap I made that puts Mable in the "Fuck Through Wall" screen with Daisy, It basically just puts the image of Mable from inside the locker under the scene with Daisy. Its not super polished but I think it at least adds to the scene.
just place these files in the "www/img/pictures" folder and replace the files they match. Make sure you back up the folder first in case you want to revert it.
Almost for got to mention, there are two "Alternate" images that just replace the last two frames of the animation with different facial expressions for Mabel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Here's a little Image swap I made that puts Mable in the "Fuck Through Wall" screen with Daisy, It basically just puts the image of Mable from inside the locker under the scene with Daisy. Its not super polished but I think it at least adds to the scene.
just place these files in the "www/img/pictures" folder and replace the files they match. Make sure you back up the folder first in case you want to revert it.
Almost for got to mention, there are two "Alternate" images that just replace the last two frames of the animation with different facial expressions for Mabel.
Wait what? So do I get to fuck mable through the hole in mc's room or is it a POV when doing her at school?

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Wait what? So do I get to fuck mable through the hole in mc's room or is it a POV when doing her at school?
Sort of both, I just used Daisy's but animation and layered it over Mabel's portrait from the locker scene. its not the best work but Id say its a slight improvement.
Edit: to clarify the scene that is changed is the scene where you fuck Daisy through the hole in the wall

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Thanks, forgot I could do that, Ill add these to the main post
Sort of both, I just used Daisy's but animation and layered it over Mabel's portrait from the locker scene. its not the best work but Id say its a slight improvement.
Edit: to clarify the scene that is changed is the scene where you fuck Daisy through the hole in the wall
And is it animated as Daisy's scene was or just an static image?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes