Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
And since some people told me that it's unavoidable, I decided that it wasn't worth starting the game.
The MC is a scummy brat, but that is straight up wrong. You are not forced into any character, so nothing is unavoidable.

Also, I don't mean to be rude, but why do you hang around in threads of games you've decided not to play? Are you hoping someone will change your mind? Seriously, in the time it takes you to read/write all these messages, you could just try the game and come to your own conclusions. No one is forcing you to play to the end, if something happens that upsets you, you can just bin the game and never touch it again.

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Guys let's ask Milda to add gay content I think he doesn't mind but he wants to see as many supporters as possible
The variety in the game would be great
I personally would rather Milda not focus on content that i along with most people who are here, have no desire to see.
Sure there is certainly people here that are into it, but not most.
Most people would just end up annoyed that the girls they want more content for aren't being updated because of something they dont want.
the best you'll probably get here is the Lesbo action between the Aunt and Cousin

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
So in this update all the scenes are animated unlike 3 or 4 previous updates, I want to bring back the game like it was.
I would love to see them go back and touch up the scenes from the previous updates in this case maybe just an update for that? The girl that got hit the hardest on this was the swim teacher that I don't remember the name of, specifically the blow job scene from what I remember.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I would love to see them go back and touch up the scenes from the previous updates in this case maybe just an update for that? The girl that got hit the hardest on this was the swim teacher that I don't remember the name of, specifically the blow job scene from what I remember.
Yeah, Kate. I was so disappointed when I saw her scenes weren't animated, she is hot as hell

rb227715

May 22, 2022
That's true man, even I was disappointed. she is so fucking hot. I want her scenes to get animated

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, Kate. I was so disappointed when I saw her scenes weren't animated, she is hot as hell
Same. Milda said he was going to take the reins of the game again, instead of living it to the patreons, so it is possible that we get a remake of those scenes or better: more scenes with the swimming club, since there was two more fuckable girls and even one mob.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I personally would rather Milda not focus on content that i along with most people who are here, have no desire to see.
Sure there is certainly people here that are into it, but not most.
Most people would just end up annoyed that the girls they want more content for aren't being updated because of something they dont want.
the best you'll probably get here is the Lesbo action between the Aunt and Cousin
Milda said he was going to take the reins on updates, one update commanded by the patreons and the next by him, and those made by him would be more story focused. That means we are going to get more mom, aunties and some characters that already exists since some time ago, but haven't any action, like the students council's president.

Reactions: kamikazedrew
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes