ilovegirlswithhorn

Jul 25, 2020
Milda delays an update once and there's already people out to get them lol

Those images have been in the files for a long time, I think ever since that scene was first added, I don't think there's any way to get it normally, I think they're only there because Milda used that nude version as a base when drawing the other versions, maybe it'll be used in the future, who knows.
correct me if im wrong, but you can trigger it if you do the laundry quest by putting all clothes (aswell as the clean ones)

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Guys I just checked and actually Dr. BONES replaced Milda Sento as the main dev for this game. It's over.
There exists cruel jokes, practical jokes, and this, which is basically a bad joke... If we talk about ruining a game, Dr Bones takes the reward for the dude who has left the most unfinished games... Just imagine it makes me anxious

Reactions: Lewyn Collins
Mar 31, 2020
There exists cruel jokes, practical jokes, and this, which is basically a bad joke... If we talk about ruining a game, Dr Bones takes the reward for the dude who has left the most unfinished games... Just imagine it makes me anxious
So the content doesn't bother so much as the lack of new content. I guess that makes sense.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I want to add that inspired in the most part by Dr Bones, and by Milda, I also began to develop an RPGM game myself, and I have to say that the challenge is important, I recognize that the time I dedicate to the art, the script, to the sprites and even the Tilesets, since like Milda, I want to design my own Tiles for my game, well, it takes time, I think that after releasing the first alphas, I'm going to accompany them with long periods of inactivity, with announcements like "Don't expect a next update soon", although my girlfriend is currently helping me with the Tilesets, maybe I'll move on and finally show the DEMO, it's been more than a year since I put here in F95 the first character designs... My twitter is showing cobwebs cause to the time I've been working on RPGM behind the scenes XD
View attachment 2234975 View attachment 2234970 View attachment 2234974
Hey u have a gf...leave!! :sneaky: JK:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Oberoth

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Because the writing is done first and the code later, also Milda stopped doing the code because the writer left without warning.
K...just the delay is being put on the writer missing and the writing is done(according to his stats) - just seems a little odd to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: V0n0 and Colacao23

Dyhaltoh

Dec 10, 2019
To be fair to him like everyone else. He is holding a job as mention. Making game is his hobby and he stated that the game will need at least 3 weeks or so since his last post. So now is only into the second week. I believe he is trying his best to fufill the deadline for everyone. Just give him time to do it and not sarcastically burning him and with that I worry might turn him off for this hobby of his.

Apr 23, 2022
To be fair to him like everyone else. He is holding a job as mention. Making game is his hobby and he stated that the game will need at least 3 weeks or so since his last post. So now is only into the second week. I believe he is trying his best to fufill the deadline for everyone. Just give him time to do it and not sarcastically burning him and with that I worry might turn him off for this hobby of his.
Your comment reminded me of people who always defend Bones.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes