Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wish Milda would just do whatever he imagined and not what people are voting. That's usually a recipe for disaster.
Milda stated a while before that he will be taking charge of one every two updates, meaning we're getting more story. Your pleas have been heard.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Lesbianism hasn't ruined the game, so don't judge something you haven't seen before
Because most (if not all) of us are straight males and find nude women, wheter they're fucking or not, hot for obvious reasons. I mean you can go to his patreon and ask for it (gay content), you're in your right to participate in the market, but you do that YOURSELF. Don't ask other people to vote something they don't want to. This is your fight, we will not be fighting your battles.

Mar 31, 2020
I can tell you with 100% confidence that gay content is an absolute no from Milda. If you ever bother to check his rules on content, even going back to the beginning, his first set of tags that he won't ever do would be gay content. These rules were set based on his own personal taste and if he doesn't like it, then he won't ever add it in, end of story. And even on the impossible chance that Milda did ever consider adding in banned content, I'm sorry to tell you dude but gay content is going to be the last thing Milda would ever consider.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
How do you get Carter? I've read the comments, but no matter how I tried, I could never catch him and his partner cheating. 3pm both weekends and weekdays. Is it purely RNG?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Milda delays an update once and there's already people out to get them lol

I have found out that there are images of Daisy and Anna nude under the table, is there any way to trigger this scene?
Those images have been in the files for a long time, I think ever since that scene was first added, I don't think there's any way to get it normally, I think they're only there because Milda used that nude version as a base when drawing the other versions, maybe it'll be used in the future, who knows.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes