DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
To be fair to him like everyone else. He is holding a job as mention. Making game is his hobby and he stated that the game will need at least 3 weeks or so since his last post. So now is only into the second week. I believe he is trying his best to fufill the deadline for everyone. Just give him time to do it and not sarcastically burning him and with that I worry might turn him off for this hobby of his.
I don't know about comparing Milda to Bones but there's one thing I have to stop you on. Sukme (if your message was made towards them) was in no way sarcastic but was giving an honest concern. It really does not in any logical sense add up to say a delay is because the writer is missing but have a status report that contradicts this eluding to the writing being finished. So, is it finished but haven't been giving to Milda yet? In that case, it's not really done until it's in Milda's possession. Whatever the case, it's a legit question to be asked.

Another thing I want to point out is that holding another job is not an excuse, making games being their hobby is an even worse excuse. The moment they started making money for their game, it's no longer a hobby project and became an invested product. If them getting realistic concerns about progress turns them off of making the game, then they were simply not worthy of the trust and capital people gave them. Investors should NEVER have to worry about voicing their concerns, period. And end of the day, every single person who have/currently giving money to Milda is in fact an investor.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Ah yes, let's keep complaining to deaf ears, like if it's gonna change anything...

This comment is disposable... As of everything in here

Dyhaltoh

Dec 10, 2019
I don't know about comparing Milda to Bones but there's one thing I have to stop you on. Sukme (if your message was made towards them) was in no way sarcastic but was giving an honest concern. It really does not in any logical sense add up to say a delay is because the writer is missing but have a status report that contradicts this eluding to the writing being finished. So, is it finished but haven't been giving to Milda yet? In that case, it's not really done until it's in Milda's possession. Whatever the case, it's a legit question to be asked.

Another thing I want to point out is that holding another job is not an excuse, making games being their hobby is an even worse excuse. The moment they started making money for their game, it's no longer a hobby project and became an invested product. If them getting realistic concerns about progress turns them off of making the game, then they were simply not worthy of the trust and capital people gave them. Investors should NEVER have to worry about voicing their concerns, period. And end of the day, every single person who have/currently giving money to Milda is in fact an investor.
Oh....I'm sorry. It's my bad. I should not have spoken how I felt. You are in fact correct. Praise to you

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
No worries or hurry...just thought it odd to state it will be delayed because writer is missing and its the coding that's not finished :unsure:
It makes sense to do the writing before the coding, that way you know how the scene order needs to be laid out. The coding isn't what is delaying things, he just planned for someone else to have done the writing for him while he was working on the art which didn't end up happening so he had to work on the writing himself. Just because something is the last thing you're working on doesn't mean that is the thing that is delaying you. For example, when you get ready to leave your house the last thing you do is lock you front door but if you were late to wherever you were going that wouldn't be the thing you site as making you late.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Oh....I'm sorry. It's my bad. I should not have spoken how I felt. You are in fact correct. Praise to you
Aww, don't get bent out of shape or anything. Did you actually read what I wrote?
"Investors should NEVER have to worry about voicing their concerns" That goes multiple ways, mate.

I'm just point out that those excuses are really not valid once money comes into play. If this was a "pay for it once it's done" thing, I would actually agree with you.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
It only remains to wait, when there is a delay the update is usually free for everyone (or so it has been with the previous delays)
Well in rpgm writing the dialog and comment stuff comes under events(mostly), that is essentially Code + dialog, so without the story script you cant really set the events as desired and as for the rest of JS stuff god knows(and Milda).

OOps I quoted the wrong comment...Sorry bout that.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So many people with apocalyptic thoughts, nonsense like the fact of this game being an invested product (which is true) and that making game development not a hobby (which is stupid, because being able to do a profitable product doesn't make a hobby your proffesion if you can't live with just that), some cry comparing a lazy ass like Bones to Milda...
Well this is the truth: the person in charge of writing went AWOL, destroying any work diagram Milda could have, and now he has to do things himself with zero prior preparation because, surprise, he's now doing a job which he had left to the writer. Quit whinning you lot. The game will probably be updated for Christmas or so, the world is not ending.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
It's like we are part of a society that is so jaded that it doesn't belive the Dev at face value, even though it's the first mistake that was out of their hands.

• Angry
Reactions: Vlastik

LegnaEgor

Oct 13, 2017
Milda seems to be following SOP, and by that I mean releasing on/near holidays. It would make sense that everything would slow down so the update would get pushed for Christmas time. Writer left, project slowed unexpectedly, shooting for next holiday, IMO.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes