Oct 13, 2017
Full Saves for 0.2.5.1:

View attachment 1993938

Installation:

Extract File

Place save folder into DLoMC/www

Saves:

1. General Save
This is what I meant, go here and grab the saves posted here. Stick those saves inside the folder you made in www/saves. Start the game and try to load one of those saves, then try to make your own save. Failing that, re-install the game.

hakim0012

Dec 14, 2022
This is what I meant, go here and grab the saves posted here. Stick those saves inside the folder you made in www/saves. Start the game and try to load one of those saves, then try to make your own save. Failing that, re-install the game.
i can run these save but i still can t save or change option ?
can u give me the link where u installed the game ?

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Here are a few edits I did while waiting for the new update to come out. Still need to work on color matching and clipping, then maybe figuring out how to turn them into something you can view in game but hopefully these will tide people over for now XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
No worries or hurry...just thought it odd to state it will be delayed because writer is missing and its the coding that's not finished :unsure:
The coding was at 3 and writing was at 0 when the update was made. After which the coding remained at 3 till the writing was completed. I.e. refer to the post below from Lewyn Collins on the 6th.

V0.2.6 STATUS - 77/86 - 90%
Art - 74/74
Write - 0/3
Code - 3/9
Guess it will be another week.
So its pretty clear the writing forced Milda to put the coding on hold so it could be completed. You haven't stumbled onto something like you think you have.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The coding was at 3 and writing was at 0 when the update was made. After which the coding remained at 3 till the writing was completed. I.e. refer to the post below from Lewyn Collins on the 6th.

So its pretty clear the writing forced Milda to put the coding on hold so it could be completed. You haven't stumbled onto something like you think you have.
Yeah, so I noticed... By the way, guys
V0.2.6 STATUS - 82/86 - 95%
Art - 74/74
Write - 3/3
Code - 5/9
Any advance is good advance.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes