Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Here are a few edits I did while waiting for the new update to come out. Still need to work on color matching and clipping, then maybe figuring out how to turn them into something you can view in game but hopefully these will tide people over for now XD
You sir are amazing.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
strangely. I checked to see if this information was here, but for some reason I didn't notice that post.
Of course it wasn't? I mean, I posted it this morning, you guys were not supposed to see it before I sent it at 10:15 am. Am I missing something? Has there been some kind of miscommunication at some point?

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Can you please make Kate and MC sex scene animated. That would be amazing.
I'm leaving for the holidays tomorrow so I wont be able to work on anything until early next month but Ill look into it. I haven't tried any face or body swapping yet but ill give it a try

• Red Heart
Reactions: adri12

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
how do you get the guy in the school beside the garbage box to talk? it only show ... when i talk to him
This guy is called TUUKU and is your local drug dealer. You need to increase the affection with theo (the guy sitting next to you) and he will tell you the dealers language. Forgot the exact trigger but i think it was when you speak with theo about aunt daisy's neck pain.

Reactions: Jarheadf
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes