Dyhaltoh

Dec 10, 2019
how can i make it rain so it progresses daisy path?

You need to wait till the corns are in ready to havest state (very Important). Then you will do a save before you talk to Daisy in the afternoon at 3pm. If it progress without rain. Reload and speak to daisy again. The rain is random triggered so you might have to try a few times.

oden622

Mar 6, 2021
Pretty disappointing that it took 8 days to get 3/9 of coding. Also, didn't this guy hire a writer? Why isn't the writing already done?

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
I would rather wait an extra week or so than have a rushed buggy game. Nothing's worse than a game bugging out when you're just about to bust a nut.
The game is still going to have bugs. The first release always does, and then the bugfix comes out a week after with the public release. So if you want a bugf-free game, you have about a two week wait

• Angry
Reactions: kamikazedrew

Bennymac

Nov 20, 2020
About the new update release date

Hi, everyone!

This update was not completed before the scheduled date. Sorry for not writing this sooner.

So in this update all the scenes are animated unlike 3 or 4 previous updates, I want to bring back the game like it was. Unfortunately, the writer has been missing. Did he take the money and go? No, I only paid him once, I guess it's some kind of accident, he lived in war zones or something else. I will try to find a new writer after finishing this update.

There're more things to work on in this update unlike the previous one, I think it should be 3 weeks or so to finish the remaining.

There won't be an estimated release date anymore, it somehow brings troubles and makes a "deadline" for myself. Future updates will be around 2 months. I don't think it's a good idea to work on multiple characters in each update. So, after a character poll update, there will be an update that I will choose a character. It's unfortunate, there are some characters that haven't been chosen and the story can't move forward.

Thank you for your patience and reading!

Milda Sento

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes