BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The MC is a scummy brat, but that is straight up wrong. You are not forced into any character, so nothing is unavoidable.

Also, I don't mean to be rude, but why do you hang around in threads of games you've decided not to play? Are you hoping someone will change your mind? Seriously, in the time it takes you to read/write all these messages, you could just try the game and come to your own conclusions. No one is forcing you to play to the end, if something happens that upsets you, you can just bin the game and never touch it again.
I have the game on the ignore list. Someone wrote a review that day, so I came to put the thread on unwatch and I wrote that more by chance than anything else, I mean, I don't think I've read more than a couple of posts in the thread at that moment. Today, a friend told me that someone had responded to me in this thread and I came to see what they have posted.

Now, once seen and answered, I'm off again. Have a nice day.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The only problem i have with this game is how is so bad the information we get to progress the stories, i still havent even manage to progress one damn thing from new content, idk if the old saves work or not, probably might be a reason why i cant progress, its literaly the only problem this game have, it lack information and where to go and how to activate the event.

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
There is nothing in this game it seems, after the intro and first day of school everything is locked behind some obscure gate.
Yes you can view the events on the phone and the requirements. But even if you have the stats you can't progress and there is nothing to indicate how you unlock further progress.
Currently stuck with the principal, Daisy and Anna.
The principal I need to meet at her office and have a paper signed and after that peek at her in her office, neither is an option.
Daisy I have stage 4 but am stuck in stage 2, she goes to her morning shower but the terms for stage 2 and 3 isn't happening.
Anna I have completed stage 1, but the hide and seek game is never an option. So can't complete stage 2, and stage 3 isn't unlocking.

There is properly also issue with the rest of the characters as I havn't tried to progress with them
My brother in Christ, what in the celibate fuck are you talking about?

Apr 23, 2022
There is nothing in this game it seems, after the intro and first day of school everything is locked behind some obscure gate.
Yes you can view the events on the phone and the requirements. But even if you have the stats you can't progress and there is nothing to indicate how you unlock further progress.
Currently stuck with the principal, Daisy and Anna.
The principal I need to meet at her office and have a paper signed and after that peek at her in her office, neither is an option.
Daisy I have stage 4 but am stuck in stage 2, she goes to her morning shower but the terms for stage 2 and 3 isn't happening.
Anna I have completed stage 1, but the hide and seek game is never an option. So can't complete stage 2, and stage 3 isn't unlocking.

There is properly also issue with the rest of the characters as I havn't tried to progress with them
check youtube there is a tutorial on how to progress with each girl in the game

Reactions: XProudNoobX

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
What should we do to start gathering friendship points with Luffy Ek?
after you meet him with the other girl, every morning you wake up if you go there you can see the workout and gain friend points for both of them and at 1pm-3pm if im correct you go there and go into the chicken area and you interact with him, so this are the only interaction you have with him.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Is this "addon" still compatible with game v2.6?

Reactions: ohcmonrest
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes