Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys sorry a friend would like to know if there are other languages than english because he likes it but he doesn't know the language well:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The character with the most scenes cannot be progressed cause of a bug.....have to wait for the bugfix i guess.:confused::cry:
For real?, no wonder i cant progress with anyone, i only managed to progress a bit with the mother cause i did a test and progress her points to 8 with the function on the menu and was the only way i found to active her to appear, also with this when im on 1st floor of the house right side of the kitchen area 4 npcs pop up, guess there is alot of bugs.

Reactions: starlord99

Jun 18, 2018
The progression in the game is insanely frustrating. The tips are written by an AI or some insane person. They're all either wrong or insanely vague. Right now I am stuck on ''river peeping(weekdays)(afternoon).'' You would assume that this tip means that you need to go to a river and peep on something on a weekdays afternoon. That's what you would think it wants you to do. What it actually means and what kind of voodoo magic you need to perform to progress is anyone's guess.
Every step of the game is like this.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
For those stuck in Pixie's river peeping, check if you have the necessary affection and progression points. For me, after talking with Daisy before dinner, it went to progression 5 instead of six, so I was stuck too. After manually changing the progression to 6 on the phone, she appeared on the river northwest of the farm

Reactions: Musicfruit

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Can someone tell me what is happening? I can't progress in Joyce's or Ek's story, and by extension, I can't progress in the whole game, because of many bugs. I think the first bug is with the Pixie, it doesn't update the progress digits, it gets stuck, and you have to manually increase them, second, the bug in Screenshot 1 shows in the Ek's story a type error that I don't know, and third and most important, literally, Joyce doesn't advance from progress 0 because the trigger that should activate her progress is... Damaged? I don't know, anyway, someone please tell me how to solve it :'v Because I don't want to wait another week for Milda's update
screenshot 1.png screenshot 2.png

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes