Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
she still just talks about helping her husband load up his cart and nothing else am i missing something?
if you want the scene sleeping with Joyce, she is in your room after 21-23 PM, I guess, after the party with mae and douie

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
1671508881951.png
someone got to fix this? i didnt cheat or tried to change the game, but after Ek give me the tools this happens

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
if someone is stuck in the FAIRY progression, talk to her and say NO, in the "shop/no" options when talking to her, after click on "I'M GOOD" options and then "FOLLOW", this will lead you to teh lift dress scene and gain Affection point after this you pretty much know what to do

Agnamer

Sep 12, 2019
Quick fix for Ek and Crafting from User_13
I think I solved the "cannot set property "1" of undefined" problem. The issue is caused by an outdated version of Recipe Crafting. To fix this issue go to and click the .js file button and copy all of the js file text. Go to the RecipeCrafting.js, which is located within the /www/js/plugins folder of the game, edit the file with notepad and replace all the existing text with the newly copied js text. Save the changes, and it should be fixed. Let me know if this fixes it for you all as well.

duytataci2

Sep 6, 2022
Quick fix for Ek and Crafting from User_13
I think I solved the "cannot set property "1" of undefined" problem. The issue is caused by an outdated version of Recipe Crafting. To fix this issue go to and click the .js file button and copy all of the js file text. Go to the RecipeCrafting.js, which is located within the /www/js/plugins folder of the game, edit the file with notepad and replace all the existing text with the newly copied js text. Save the changes, and it should be fixed. Let me know if this fixes it for you all as well.
thank you so much. It's worked

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes