Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Daily Lives [0.2.6.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (909 MB/ 204 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bali56513

Jul 12, 2021
Someone wrote this on Milda's page:

"I think I solved the "cannot set property "1" of undefined" problem. The issue is caused by an outdated version of Recipe Crafting. To fix this issue go to and click the .js file button and copy all of the js file text. Go to the RecipeCrafting.js, which is located within the /www/js/plugins folder of the game, edit the file with notepad and replace all the existing text with the newly copied js text. Save the changes, and it should be fixed. Let me know if this fixes it for you all as well."

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
In Milda's discrod the solution for the problem with crafting was shared, I think I solved the "cannot set property "1" of undefined" problem. The issue is caused by an outdated version of Recipe Crafting. To fix this issue go to and click the .js file button and copy all of the js file text. Go to the RecipeCrafting.js, which is located within the /www/js/plugins folder of the game, edit the file with notepad and replace all the existing text with the newly copied js text. Save the changes, and it should be fixed. Let me know if this fixes it for you all as well.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The progression in the game is insanely frustrating. The tips are written by an AI or some insane person. They're all either wrong or insanely vague. Right now I am stuck on ''river peeping(weekdays)(afternoon).'' You would assume that this tip means that you need to go to a river and peep on something on a weekdays afternoon. That's what you would think it wants you to do. What it actually means and what kind of voodoo magic you need to perform to progress is anyone's guess.
Every step of the game is like this.
Open phone. See schedules for each character. It will tell you exactly where X character will be and at what hour. Read.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
For real?, no wonder i cant progress with anyone, i only managed to progress a bit with the mother cause i did a test and progress her points to 8 with the function on the menu and was the only way i found to active her to appear, also with this when im on 1st floor of the house right side of the kitchen area 4 npcs pop up, guess there is alot of bugs.
The mom scenes had no bug...but with Ek's last progress point there is an error after u recieve the quest items and u need that to progress pixie scenes....and also I had to manually progress Ek with the phone progress cheats cause after getting 1 point it doesnt progress at all. Well lets hope Milda brings out a fix quick...but we all know bug fixing is more tedious than coding soo....

Reactions: exirock

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
And as for guys asking where the river is or what time to go....Its the weekdays(Mon-Fri), Just teleport using phone(forest-forest-river), Just skip time using phone(usually at 15:00). Up until the Pixie slide u can progress and after that save ur game....Ek quest required for pixie progression will break the game so wait until the bug fix arrives.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes