Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Damn this update really went into the *LORE* of the world. Kind interested to see where this goes, especially with the concept of the MC being the only one who's either immune to resistant to... whatever the magic dome is doing to the people. Also opens the door to more magical shenanigans to go on now that we have access to the more magical side of the game.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I believe it is 7 scenes on Pixies route, which includes teddy and that other one.
So why the mc's dialogue complicated, i thought callum will request and ask pixie to enlarge her body i kinda don't like the bulge on her stomach i mean i love how callum use pixie as an onahole or fleshlight. But it will be even more better if the pixe enlarge her body a lil bit so the bulge can't be seen, the pixie can literally increase the size of her breast it's kinda brutal to see the bulge on her stomach while callum pounding her in full force LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhzfddgbjj

Yesismy

Dec 24, 2021
How do I fix the problem of the quest with Ek after i received the stuff for the bee house the game gives me a error and im playing on android someone knows how to resolve the problem.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Has someone have a save "after" you put down your workbench? When you talk to grandpa and get the workbench and broken axe the game completely stops

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Those who are having problems with 'Cannot set property '1' of undefined' just unzip this (because the site don't allow to upload js files) and put this on /www/js/plugins folder to fix, all credit goes to Agnamer, if work for you go and give a like to him.

View attachment 2249236
Guys, the solution for the problem you're having has already been posted several times in this thread. This is the one I used and worked perfectly fine. Stop spamming the same problem one time after another or, at the very least, read the latest posts just in case someone already has posted the solution for your problems.

sanekp

Aug 11, 2017
How does Joyce show up?
bugs, black screen in the last scene. there are no sprays in the scenes before.
save last scene joyce 25.rpgsave. 11-13 pixie

on weekends at 16.00 in the afternoon you help Anna, after passing the quest, Joyce comes out.
after you eat at 18.00 in the evening.
at 7-8 in the morning you go into the barn.
the next day at 7 am you go to a neighboring farm to ask for help.
Next is the last scene in the room 21.00.

Last edited:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
bugs, black screen in the last scene. there are no sprays in the scenes before.
save last scene joyce

on weekends at 16.00 in the afternoon you help Anna, after passing the quest, Joyce comes out.
after you eat at 18.00 in the evening.
at 7-8 in the morning you go into the barn.
the next day at 7 am you go to a neighboring farm to ask for help.
Next is the last scene in the room 21.00.
do you have elphaba save? and do we get a sex scene with the girl bathing in the river?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes