Mridk502

Sep 1, 2021
Did someone access stage 23 on pixie quest? I was really stuck in that I keep going to forest afternoon and she's isn't there all the time.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Damn it, i thought pixie can grow her body into a large size. I'd tried to repeat the onahole scene in the river but i don't see any choices or requested growing her body but callum already said it he will ask pixie to do it.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I thought pixie have 7 new scenes i only have 4 or 3 scenes that i've already seen in this update also from his mother joyce, it have 3 new scenes but i've only seen 1 did i missed something

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
I thought pixie have 7 new scenes i only have 4 or 3 scenes that i've already seen in this update also from his mother joyce, it have 3 new scenes but i've only seen 1 did i missed something
I cant even progress the stage talk to her about fantasy world.. idk what to do. I have affection points and progress at 8 but I can't talk to her about anything. Just lift dress

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Damn it, i thought pixie can grow her body into a large size. I'd tried to repeat the onahole scene in the river but i don't see any choices or requested growing her body but callum already said it he will ask pixie to do it.
future update content. Onahole scene is the final scene of this update afaik. (I checked cgs before player :S )

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I believe it is 7 scenes on Pixies route, which includes teddy and that other one.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So, when does Joyce show up? What's the trigger? I ask because I helped with the milking twice over the weekend and got nothing. So unless 'Help Anna milk the cows' means something else, I'm at a bit of a loss.

Because getting inside Anna requires something a little smaller. Some folks wanted to see that, but with the normal size. Thus a mod was born.
Normal size will likely come later.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes