Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Alright, that progress seems to be short-lived. Kudos to the folks who pointed out that four other characters needed their affection up for Joyce to show. Wouldn't have guessed that myself. I still have stuff to slog through until I see her, but it's a big step in the right direction.
I caught the couple in the vineyard at 3 on a Saturday. And now there's something else I have to do, but nothing pointing me in the direction of that something. I don't even know if there's anything left to do regarding Carter and his side-piece. I can only guess that I wait for plums to be in season, so I can help Douie over there.
And then there's Pixie. I can peep on her at the river, but that's it. I have no clue how to boost her affection, so all that building people are having trouble with is out of reach.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Works with newest versions?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
How make Joyce(the mom) appear??
unlike what the phone walkthrough says you have to be on the very latest progress with all four of the other family members (Daisy, Anna, Douie and Mae) for the event to actually happen, you'll know you did everything right when Anna has a "..." bubble on her head when she's with the cows on the weekends (though the dialogue with her doesn't change, only what happens after you milked the cows is different, namely it's the actual event happening)

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
unlike what the phone walkthrough says you have to be on the very latest progress with all four of the other family members (Daisy, Anna, Douie and Mae) for the event to actually happen, you'll know you did everything right when Anna has a "..." bubble on her head when she's with the cows on the weekends (though the dialogue with her doesn't change, only what happens after you milked the cows is different, namely it's the actual event happening)
I see.. THANKS.

I did not advanced enough with these 2. I should remember this to see the Mom.

DivineRiku

Jul 5, 2017
I still cant get her to show up in my bedroom at night. IDK WTF needs to be triggered, everything else is beyond maxed, and douie came to dinner with the family.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I still cant get her to show up in my bedroom at night. IDK WTF needs to be triggered, everything else is beyond maxed, and douie came to dinner with the family.
As far as I know, she will be in your room at 21 o'clock. Then you just talk to her. Does she not appear at that hour?

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
How long does it take to harvest the seeds you plant? I've been for more than 15 days in game and they don't grow to the maximum even though I water them daily, how annoying

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes