XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
Is this an update with new content or just a bug fix?
From the changelog on the front page.

v0.2.6.1
Bugfix and adjust:
- Joyce after party sprites still remaining
- Crafting error (Special thanks to User_13)
- Dream room, Daisy Bath Shower sound still remaining
- Ask for Steak, Pixie bug
- Remove luck based. Some events will now be 100%, unlike 60% before

v0.2.6
New Content:

- Pixie, Elphaba, Joyce, Ek, Maleena, Danesia stories progressions
- Pixie 7+ new scenes (plus Teddy and Bobbie)
- Elphaba 1 new scene
- Joyce 3 new scenes (plus Anna)
- Added Crafting System
- 4 New Characters: Joyce, Ek, Maleena, Teddy
- 1 New Location: Ek's House
Other:
- Rework Pixie, Elphaba

NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
Hi everyone here's my full save for 0.2.6,I don't know if I missed something
File1 Joyce-A Surprice Scene-click Anna and choose"help" and you will see her big ass
File3 Pixie-Sliding Game Scene-just go up to the bush,and choose "no"
File4 Elphaba-Special Boy Scene-go down and you will see it
File5 Pixie-Peach On The Tree Scene-just click Pixie on the tree and you will get it
File6 Pixie-I'm Special Scene-just go up to the bush,and choose"no"and"mini dust sex"
File7 Pixie-Teddy Encounter Scene-click bear and choose"approach" then choose"normally" you will get a blowjob, choose"prepare" you will fuck her
File8 Joyce-Sleep Together Scene-click Joyce and you will get it
File9 Pixie-Morning Wrath Scene-go to sleep and choose"sleep more"you will get it unless Anna comes

That's all I got,if save can't use please tell me,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone
Thanks for u save but file 8 and 9 seems have wrong description.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I really need a proper walkthrough. Knowing from the cell phone which events there are and what they may require and reward doesn't seem to help me at all. Joyce needs to appear on a weekend, apparently when I start the milking event with Anna. But it's Saturday and Anna just mentions the cows are cute - no milking event... And when is Elphaba home? What do I do when at the blacksmith to get the "Customers!" event?

Malleo

Aug 4, 2022
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
How to use mod for android

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I really need a proper walkthrough. Knowing from the cell phone which events there are and what they may require and reward doesn't seem to help me at all. Joyce needs to appear on a weekend, apparently when I start the milking event with Anna. But it's Saturday and Anna just mentions the cows are cute - no milking event... And when is Elphaba home? What do I do when at the blacksmith to get the "Customers!" event?
Elphaba's event isn't in her home, you need to follow Pixie's progression, and blacksmith Customers! event, isn't a scene, just a moment where you can ask for a Axe and an Hammer, needed for crafting

Reactions: safrican

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Still a little stuck. After catching Carter at the vineyard, is there anything left to do with them, specifically on a Saturday? Or can I just focus on Douie now? And I do not know how to raise Pixie's affection above 10. I forgot how it got there in the first place, if I'm being honest.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How long does it take to harvest the seeds you plant? I've been for more than 15 days in game and they don't grow to the maximum even though I water them daily, how annoying
AFAIK, after having planting them and providing you are watering them daily:
- Turnips: 5 days
- Potatoes: 8 days
- Cucumbers: 10 days
- Corns: 15 days.

Then, if you have just harvested them (still by watering them daily) :
- Cucumbers: 3 days
- Corns: 4 days.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
That event information is wrong because Daisy’s stage must be 34 and not 21

Reactions: safrican

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
How long does it take to harvest the seeds you plant? I've been for more than 15 days in game and they don't grow to the maximum even though I water them daily, how annoying
I'm having the same issue. can you let me know if there's a solution?

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
AFAIK, after having planting them and providing you are watering them daily:
- Turnips: 5 days
- Potatoes: 8 days
- Cucumbers: 10 days
- Corns: 15 days.

Then, if you have just harvested them (still by watering them daily) :
- Cucumbers: 3 days
- Corns: 4 days.
It still doesn't grow for me? I have waited like 10 days to grow turnips which i started growing from like day 2. They're still seeds as well

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
Just tried, it takes five days to grew turnips. Did you change to the gloves for harvesting ?
edit: found something funny, maybe a bug on my machine: if you forgot to water the turnips for one day they will not ripen, you need to cut them down and seed again . Don't know if this is normal and intended.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
It still doesn't grow for me? I have waited like 10 days to grow turnips which i started growing from like day 2. They're still seeds as well
Eventually, post your save file: I'll have at look at it.

***Edit***
And don't forget to water them each day: without watering they just don't grow for the considered day.

P0M3LO

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for u save but file 8 and 9 seems have wrong description.
Pixie scene you just need to pick a random save and sleep and you will get it
Joyce scene you can pick File1 and then just follow the guide on your phone and you will get it
Hope it helps you

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes