pakikevin2344

May 17, 2019
hi guys im on the bee farm quest thing and i've got the broken tools but whenever i go to danesia in the afternoon she isn't there

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I think i know what the problem is. When sleeping with Aunt Daisy, crop growth is not triggered and the crops do not trigger at all. Below is a picture of my crops after I slept with Aunt Daisy (the previous night)
View attachment 2263496

I reloaded the save from the start of the previous day and slept in my normal bed and the crops seem to have grown. See below. I'll report this as a bug on his discord
View attachment 2263497
Well, the most important is to know the reason of your issue and how to solve it.

And don't forget that turnips are the fastest vegetable to growth. It's a bit different for the other ones:
- turnips: 2 days,
- potatoes: 3 days,
- cucumbers: 3 days,
- corns: 3 days.

(I've already indicated the number of days needed to harvest them in another post: https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-2-6-1-milda-sento.46548/post-9683865 ).

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
You mean 5, 8, 10, 15 days?
Not exactly (unless I've wrongly understood what you mean): the number of days you are talking of is for harvesting the concerned vegetables.

The ones I've indicated in my former post (i.e. 2,3,3,3) are the number of days for the seeds to germinate (i.e. for the plants to appear).

For instance, for the turnips, if you are watering them each day (and if you sleep in your bed):
- day 1: seed
- days 2, 3, 4: plant
- days 5 and after: plant that can be harvested.

Reactions: Oasis951

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Not exactly (unless I've wrongly understood what you mean): the number of days you are talking of is for harvesting the concerned vegetables.

The ones I've indicated in my former post (i.e. 2,3,3,3) are the number of days for the seeds to germinate (i.e. for the plants to appear).

For instance, for the turnips, if you are watering them each day (and if you sleep in your bed):
- day 1: seed
- days 2, 3, 4: plant
- days 5 and after: plant that can be harvested.
Ah Ok gotcha! I also have another problem though...

I've managed to harvest all my turnips but i can't seem to complete the Economy quest (see below)
Screenshot_20221226_031242.png

I've sold all my turnips to the Pixie but the quest is still there
Screenshot_20221226_030957.png

Do you have the same issue?

Libido666

Aug 31, 2021
I play on pc and it sometimes game crash whatever it feel like

even I'm leaving game by do noting the game still crash and freezing

Is there a way to fix this?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

I've managed to harvest all my turnips but i can't seem to complete the Economy quest (see below)

I've sold all my turnips to the Pixie but the quest is still there

You are not supposed to sell the vegetables for this quest: you are suppose to have them in your inventory.

That's a bit strange. I can't understand how you've been able to harvest some vegetables (i.e. have them in your inventory) before selling them, without triggering the concerned event that leads to the end of this quest.

Eventually, try to to grow some vegetables again and keep them.

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
You are not supposed to sell the vegetables for this quest: you are suppose to have them in your inventory.

That's a bit strange. I can't understand how you've been able to harvest some vegetables (i.e. have them in your inventory) before selling them, without triggering the concerned event that leads to the end of this quest.

Eventually, try to to grow some vegetables again and keep them.
Yeah. I spoke about this on discord. No clue what was happening. I've deleted the game and redownloaded it. I will try again tomorrow. Still a bit disappointed that I have to start from scratch

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah. I spoke about this on discord. No clue what was happening. I've deleted the game and redownloaded it. I will try again tomorrow. Still a bit disappointed that I have to start from scratch
Well restarting the game from the scratch is bit "excessive", if you ask to me.

I'm sure there is a reason for your trouble; and it's probably possible to fix it anyway. Eventually, post your current save file: I'll look at it.

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Well restarting the game from the scratch is bit "excessive", if you ask to me.

I'm sure there is a reason for your trouble; and it's probably possible to fix it anyway. Eventually, post your current save file: I'll look at it.
I'm afraid I've already deleted it. Fingers crossed I will try again tomorrow (UTC time) and let you know then? By any chance, are you on the discord chat for this game?

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Mods files are .rpgmvp, while every file inside the pictures folder is a .png image. It's ok to manually delete the png files since nothing will be replaced when extracting the zip archives?

geunjl

Dec 8, 2021
Mods files are .rpgmvp, while every file inside the pictures folder is a .png image. It's ok to manually delete the png files since nothing will be replaced when extracting the zip archives?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably downloaded the 200mb version of the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
this problem is most likely due to "confusion" in quest triggers. Just like asking for a steak for dinner reset pixie progress.

Not only do you have to have vegetables in your inventory, but you also have to run through some kind of map at a certain time. That is why, in no case, do not start any further quests, otherwise the check for starting the event does not work and the quest will not be completed.

I personally ran into this problem due to the fact that I prescribed high levels of sympathy for the progress of the characters, and a mountain of money in addition through the "Mtool" program (but I didn’t have vegetables in my inventory). Although the same program can simply trigger an event that will close / complete the quest. I was too lazy to search for this event, so I don’t know the exact triggers for completing the quest and the event that is responsible for it.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Still curious about whether or not I need to concern myself with Carter's shenanigans after the 'grapes L 6/7' thing, and how to raise Pixie's Affection above 10.

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
I can't seem to trigger Anna's milking quest anymore. She just says "don't you think these cows are cute?". If I understand correctly I need to do her quest in order to start progressing the new events

Help pls

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes