Sep 8, 2018
May be a case which is not implemented in the game ...

Have you already met Danesia (i.e. the blacksmith) in the game or not ? What's your current progression with her (0 or 1) ?

Could you eventually post your current save file ?
I havent met her yet, how to met her ? ( daisy progression right now is on after the first corn harvest )

and it's still 0 the afection with her

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
do you guys know of any non-adult game with similar art and gameplay to this one? Like some adventure or farming/survival game perhaps.

Reactions: Mronik

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I havent met her yet, how to met her ? ( daisy progression right now is on after the first corn harvest )

and it's still 0 the afection with her
You met her the first time you are going to see the blacksmith: which is apparently your case, as the progression with her is 0 (i.e. before the "First meeting").

And the scene for this first meeting begins with an exclamation mark, indeed:
capture1.jpg

Then the scene begins, with several dialogs and icon animations:
capture2.jpg

Using your save file works perfectly for me (using the Windows version 2.6.1 of the game).

Which version of the game are you currently using ? The latest one (i.e. 2.6.1) ? On Windows or Android ? Are you using a "modded" version ?

The variables look also OK to me in your save file (i.e. Variables[162] = null - Danesia Progress).

Though apparently you've "cheated" to increase the affection points with the other characters (including Danesia - Variables[161] = 100).
capture3.jpg

It's not recommended, but as far as I have tested it doesn't seem to explain your problem.

Sep 8, 2018
You met her the first time you are going to see the blacksmith: which is apparently your case, as the progression with her is 0 (i.e. before the "First meeting").

And the scene for this first meeting begins with an exclamation mark, indeed:
View attachment 2271329

Then the scene begins, with several dialogs and icon animations:
View attachment 2271333

Using your save file works perfectly for me (using the Windows version 2.6.1 of the game).

Which version of the game are you currently using ? The latest one (i.e. 2.6.1) ? On Windows or Android ? Are you using a "modded" version ?

The variables look also OK to me in your save file (i.e. Variables[162] = null - Danesia Progress).

Though apparently you've "cheated" to increase the affection points with the other characters (including Danesia - Variables[161] = 100).
View attachment 2271338

It's not recommended, but as far as I have tested it doesn't seem to explain your problem.
hmm maybe ill try to just change the affection or progression again

and yes, im using the latest 2.6.1 from the mega

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
do you guys know of any non-adult game with similar art and gameplay to this one? Like some adventure or farming/survival game perhaps.
Town of Passion and Zombie's retreat (the first game, not the sequel), both finished games from Siren's domain.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Does anyone know the reason for the artstyle change for the face? Like the mom Joyce looks like she comes from a different universe. It feels very off-putting and inconsistent compare to everything els.
No clue why he'd ruin the mom like that. But face isn't the only problem.
I can't believe I'll say this but her boobs are way too big. Like that final scene you get with her and Callum could've looked so much better if he just reduced the size of those spaceships. Her being a literal midget doesn't help either.

I wouldn't care if such character appeared from parts that don't matter like school, but to ruin the party of the family doesn't sit well with me.

Pretty sure he won't redesign the mom but I would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: Padav22

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
No clue why he'd ruin the mom like that. But face isn't the only problem.
I can't believe I'll say this but her boobs are way too big. Like that final scene you get with her and Callum could've looked so much better if he just reduced the size of those spaceships. Her being a literal midget doesn't help either.

I wouldn't care if such character appeared from parts that don't matter like school, but to ruin the party of the family doesn't sit well with me.

Pretty sure he won't redesign the mom but I would greatly appreciate it.
Actually you might be able to just talk to some patreon over here so that patreon asks Milda himself. It's a respectable opinion as long as you use a respectful language, no reason not to at least hear what you have to say. I have to agree though, she should be either a little taller or a little less big boobed, preferibly the second.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Actually you might be able to just talk to some patreon over here so that patreon asks Milda himself. It's a respectable opinion as long as you use a respectful language, no reason not to at least hear what you have to say. I have to agree though, she should be either a little taller or a little less big boobed, preferibly the second.
what's wrong with the mother?
Isn't it better to have more variety and that they are all basically the same but with a different face?

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
First time playing this game and MC is a CHAD. Meets Mae again and goes straight for titty grope. This guy straight to the point. If game maker on this thread u got urself a buy from me alone with the MC not being a BITCH but a Based mf. Tho I will say, make his dick bigger shota dick is so... ugh.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
First time playing this game and MC is a CHAD. Meets Mae again and goes straight for titty grope. This guy straight to the point. If game maker on this thread u got urself a buy from me alone with the MC not being a BITCH but a Based mf. Tho I will say, make his dick bigger shota dick is so... ugh.
What do you mean? The guy's got three forearms.

Dlester482

Dec 27, 2022
Here's a screenplay for a new event with Mable.

Description:
Mabel decides to enter a modeling contest to win a one-year modeling contract, become more popular, and never have to take another test again. Through a series of events, she'll throw the player under the bus (again), accidentally enter the wrong contest, and take very special pictures in order to win. With your help of course.

Reactions: juanapapa19

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Since I can't get an answer for how to raise Pixie's affection normally, can I get her ID for the save editor? Because there are five or six variables at 10 on my file and by process of elimination, her affection is none of them.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes