May 9, 2021
So, I been playing for quite a few hours and only now realised that I don't seem to be able to progress with Pixie.
I remember thinking it was weird that nothing happened when I first harvested a vegetable, but apparently that was suppose to lead to being able to ask Daisy for a Dinner Salad. This didn't trigger. Anyone know what to do?

1672704236250.png

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Can someone help me with the pixie route? I can’t get the river peeping scene to trigger, is there something I have to do first to start it besides doing the skirt peeping scene?

May 9, 2021
Can someone help me with the pixie route? I can’t get the river peeping scene to trigger, is there something I have to do first to start it besides doing the skirt peeping scene?
You might have the same problem I did. Have you grown a vegetable and gotten Daisy to cook Dinner Salad? If not then do that first.

If that doesn't do it for you then what solved it for me was this:

- Manually set progress with Pixie to 4, via the cheat option.

This triggered Daisy interaction about the Salad for me.

Reactions: stansalino

Dlester482

Dec 27, 2022
Title: Auntie Daisy: Final Event.

Introduction: As much as Auntie Daisy has enjoyed (and suffered) through the events with her nephew, she struggles with guilt about where her place should be in his life going forward. She loves him and wants him to happy. But is his happiness for her to take? When a mysterious letter arrives containing a rare seed, The MC jumps at the chance to see it grow. Auntie Daisy welcomes the distraction until she realizes the seed requires special attention.

Screenplay attached (PDF)

xyde

Mar 14, 2022
i think i've pass v2.6, but there is always a heart at the left of the position of fairy's shop(6-8am, 3-5pm). i don't know how to trigger it, what is it?

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Title: Auntie Daisy: Final Event.

Introduction: As much as Auntie Daisy has enjoyed (and suffered) through the events with her nephew, she struggles with guilt about where her place should be in his life going forward. She loves him and wants him to happy. But is his happiness for her to take? When a mysterious letter arrives containing a rare seed, The MC jumps at the chance to see it grow. Auntie Daisy welcomes the distraction until she realizes the seed requires special attention.

Screenplay attached (PDF)
WTF? Did the script got leaked???

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
And good luck for the rest: because you are now entering the "harvestings nightmare" part of the story with Douie.
It wasn't too bad, getting through that part. The annoying thing is that I had to effectively spend a week in a coma because of my obsessive saving and Ana disappearing from the corral on Halloween, effectively cutting the weekend short. Also, for some reason Daisy's progress was at 23 instead of 38 despite having completed her content first, all the way through to the glory hole.
I just said 'fuck that' and manually set her progress.

I can see why some people are feeling the game is grindy now, but it really boils down to one of two things. Either you have no patience, or you've been at the game for a while. First one is self-explanatory. The second, you've run out of character milestones to work towards. I could skate right through the first half of the wait for Douie's farm's harvest seasons because I had Pixie content to go through (fucking gold, by the way, love me some size difference). But after Pixie's stuff was done, the full weight of the... wait... dropped onto me like a grand piano.

Anyway, now the wait is for new content. Much obliged to the folks who helped while my brain brokey.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes