Blackheart37

Aug 29, 2021
I can't get a new dialogue with pixie even though it already has enough progression and also it doesn't take me anywhere if I follow it, please help me

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
I can't get a new dialogue with pixie even though it already has enough progression and also it doesn't take me anywhere if I follow it, please help me
Sleep first. Then follow the heart
(Edit)I dont see your pixie Stage 5(7). I think your game is broken

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
but I go to old EK he doesn't give me anything even if I go there to help him in the morning and for the chickens... and if I want to go to the woods I don't know where to go to get wood..
The large and small stumps and the slate-blue stones in the forest and Lost Woods. You'll need the axe and hammer, first. The axe comes from Ek, and you take that to Danesia. She reforges it and also sells you a hammer.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Use the middle button of the mouse (basically, push the wheel) then you need to be patient, the pleasure bar goes down a little slower than the other bar, so You just need to wait sometimes
Also, You must start with tickling the armpits, then the tits and finally both options on pussy
Nah doesn't work for me... somehow everything triggers only red stuff anymore #frustrating

Jan 25, 2018
The "Dealer" quest is bugged, i talked to the guy in the class, he told me to go and speak to another guy in the morning at the scool entrance near the trash, but when i interact with him (colled ???) the only dialog is "..." and nothing happens

Pintolargo

Aug 12, 2018
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
my pictures folder only has pngs so the files don't work, how do i fix it?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The "Dealer" quest is bugged, i talked to the guy in the class, he told me to go and speak to another guy in the morning at the scool entrance near the trash, but when i interact with him (colled ???) the only dialog is "..." and nothing happens
The conditions for this event are : Daily's Progress >= 23 the first time (>= 24 after the first time) and Gold >= 3000.

What's your current progress with her (use your phone to check it) ? Do you have enough gold ?

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Nah doesn't work for me... somehow everything triggers only red stuff anymore #frustrating
As written, try first with the armpits, then the boobs and finally the pussy (fingers and/or tongue).

You'll have to do it a few times: when the red bar is too high, stop and wait until it has sufficiently decreased. Because the red bar decreases faster than the white one.

Sample for just a few seconds with the armpits then the boobs:
capture.jpg

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes