Dlester482

Dec 27, 2022
Title: Anna's Final Event (Screenplay Part 2 of 2)

Introduction: The player searches for information on Brad and Lily and makes some interesting discoveries about their backstory and personality while at the same time, learning their weaknesses. In the end, he strives to protect Anna, but will it be enough and what will the player do when Anna gets physical in his bedroom? Will the player snuggle and read with her in bed or game her into having sex?

PDF Attached.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Title: Anna's Final Event (Screenplay Part 2 of 2)

Introduction: The player searches for information on Brad and Lily and makes some interesting discoveries about their backstory and personality while at the same time, learning their weaknesses. In the end, he strives to protect Anna, but will it be enough and what will the player do when Anna gets physical in his bedroom? Will the player snuggle and read with her in bed or game her into having sex?

PDF Attached.
First Daisy, now Anna... How come these scripts have been leaked so soon? I hope this doesn't mean we're just getting one or 2 sex scenes with them, I want multiple sex scenes with them both AND threesomes.

Reactions: Antri19

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
How much content does it offer in this version? I've never played before and I'm curious. At least five or six hours?

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
How much content does it offer in this version? I've never played before and I'm curious. At least five or six hours?
I think more tbh, there is a bit of grinding sometimes but I find the game fun enough to make it worth it. There's quite a lot of content for a few characters and most of them have like at least 1-2 lewd scenes.

Reactions: Conejoo

Cain99

Sep 21, 2022
Hello guys I'm using JoiPlay and I don't know the controls to open the phone and I don't know to open the cheat menu pls help me

EDIT:I just found out that P is the button to open phone but I can't click the settings and the contact app in the phone pls help

Last edited:

Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
my pictures folder only has pngs so the files don't work, how do i fix it?

You could get a rpgmvp decrypter and get the PNGs out of them, probably would have to rename them to be the correct names still tho and all in all a tedious time-intensive process, although, not really complicated.

Otherwise, the mod, as it is now, is not compatible with the current version of the game.

MomentaryLapse

Oct 17, 2022
I tried looking for a solution to this in the thread but to no avail, somehow i cant progress with daisy further than the massage, i have her affection at 100, is there something im missing?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes