Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Since I can't get an answer for how to raise Pixie's affection normally, can I get her ID for the save editor? Because there are five or six variables at 10 on my file and by process of elimination, her affection is none of them.
i mean there's a cheat in his phone, why not use it?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
i mean there's a cheat in his phone, why not use it?
For a couple reasons that kind of dovetail. Having never needed to use the cheats before, I routinely forget they're available. I know where they are, I just forget they're there.
It bothers me a bit that I do finally have to use it, because I can't see any other way to raise that fucking bug's affection over 10.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
For a couple reasons that kind of dovetail. Having never needed to use the cheats before, I routinely forget they're available. I know where they are, I just forget they're there.
It bothers me a bit that I do finally have to use it, because I can't see any other way to raise that fucking bug's affection over 10.
Have you sufficiently advanced the story part with Ek ? What is your current stage with him ?

Have you learned "How to Build" ? Have you build a workbench in front of your garden ?

These are -some of?- the conditions which are needed to advance to the next part of the story with the Pixie (i.e. you must create a Bee House Scroll, AFAIR).

Reactions: fabio schmidt

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
Since I can't get an answer for how to raise Pixie's affection normally, can I get her ID for the save editor? Because there are five or six variables at 10 on my file and by process of elimination, her affection is none of them.
I can't give you the ID because i don't know it. But i can tell you the normal way to gain Affection with Pixie. Basically all you have to do is, when you talk to her(after first meeting that is), there are 2 options, shop and something like "no". After you chose the second option not to shop, there's another choice after that, where you choose the "nah im good" or something option, which allows you to follow her and gets you to look under her skirt. Everytime you do that, you'll gain Affection with her, rinse and repeat after that until you got the points,

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Have you sufficiently advanced the story part with Ek ? What is your current stage with him ?

Have you learned "How to Build" ? Have you build a workbench in front of your garden ?

These are -some of?- the conditions which are needed to advance to the next part of the story with the Pixie (i.e. you must create a Bee House Scroll, AFAIR).
I'm at 35/1 with Ek. I've helped with the chickens, but I haven't gotten 'Impressions changed', as that needs Pixie's River Sliding thing done.
I'm at 10/6 with Pixie. I've done the 'River Peeping' bit several times despite it seeming to need 20 affection in the in-game guide. 'Vegetable Harvest' and 'Dinner Salad' are already done, as I'm growing cucumbers at this point.
I don't know how to raise her affection any more (without cheating), so I can't get to River Sliding, so I can't do anything at all regarding Ek and his crafting stuff.
All of that being said...

when you talk to her(after first meeting that is), there are 2 options, shop and something like "no". After you chose the second option not to shop, there's another choice after that, where you choose the "nah im good" or something option, which allows you to follow her and gets you to look under her skirt.
Oh for FUCK'S SAKE
I have no clue how long it would've taken me to find that. Thank you.

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
I'm at 35/1 with Ek. I've helped with the chickens, but I haven't gotten 'Impressions changed', as that needs Pixie's River Sliding thing done.
I'm at 10/6 with Pixie. I've done the 'River Peeping' bit several times despite it seeming to need 20 affection in the in-game guide. 'Vegetable Harvest' and 'Dinner Salad' are already done, as I'm growing cucumbers at this point.
I don't know how to raise her affection any more (without cheating), so I can't get to River Sliding, so I can't do anything at all regarding Ek and his crafting stuff.

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE
No problem, but considering, how occasionally broken this game is right now, it would probably still be good measure to find out the ID for Pixie ;)

Happy new Year folks:giggle:

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
No problem but considering how sometimes broke this game is right now, it would probably still be good measure to find out the ID for Pixie ;)
That's a good lead-in for the other question I had about Douie, and Carter and his whore. Is there anything to do with them after I catch them, or are they a dead-end at that point? Because I can't seem to get Douie to progress past 10. The last new thing I remember doing specifically with her is the milk event, and I have caught Carter in the vineyard. Her affection works fine, I'm around 90.
I'll typically defend the in-game guide, because it works alright, but right now it's of no help with three objectives stacked on top of each other.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE
Ah sorry, I didn't understand correctly (I wrongly thought your progress was 10).

Anyway, Voodoo_Mage gives you the solution to raise Pixie's affection. Each time you follow her, her affection raises by 3.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
No problem, but considering, how occasionally broken this game is right now, it would probably still be good measure to find out the ID for Pixie ;)

Happy new Year folks:giggle:
Just in case and for information (though I think there is a generally good chance to ruin the game by modifying the game variables), the variables for Pixie are:
0033: "Pixie Affection"
0034: "Pixie Progress"

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
That's a good lead-in for the other question I had about Douie, and Carter and his whore. Is there anything to do with them after I catch them, or are they a dead-end at that point? Because I can't seem to get Douie to progress past 10. The last new thing I remember doing specifically with her is the milk event, and I have caught Carter in the vineyard. Her affection works fine, I'm around 90.
I'll typically defend the in-game guide, because it works alright, but right now it's of no help with three objectives stacked on top of each other.
Do you mean you are locked at stage 5 with her ?

Which part are you currently missing ? Did you get the "suspicious order" ?

*** Edit ***

Have you really seen Carter and the other woman together ? Because your progress with Douie should be equal to 11 in this case.

A spoiler for this scene (just in case)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Do you mean you are locked at stage 5 with her ?

Which part are you currently missing ? Did you get the "suspicious order" ?

*** Edit ***

Have you really seen Carter and the other woman together ? Because your progress with Douie should be equal to 11 in this case.

A spoiler for this scene (just in case)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, I caught Carter and his side-piece in the vineyard, way in the back. He rounds the corner, asks what I'm doing there, and after he and the woman leave MC says something like 'there's gotta be another way', which leads me to believe I'm not done with them yet.
My only option with Douie is to move her from the plums to the cucumbers, then help her with the cucumbers for a fade-to-black and $100.
I must be missing an event flag somewhere, because even raising Douie's progress through cheating isn't producing any results.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I caught Carter and his side-piece in the vineyard, way in the back. He rounds the corner, asks what I'm doing there, and after he and the woman leave MC says something like 'there's gotta be another way', which leads me to believe I'm not done with them yet.
My only option with Douie is to move her from the plums to the cucumbers, then help her with the cucumbers for a fade-to-black and $100.
I must be missing an event flag somewhere, because even raising Douie's progress through cheating isn't producing any results.
I don't remember exactly this part, but I guess you are just not spying them in the correct place/location: that's the reason of your problem.

I think you should try another place to spy them: on the most right side of the concerned map, AFAIR (though not quite sure; it's been a while since I've played this part): you can enter it at the southern part of this map. Or at least at the east of vineyard.

If you still can't pass this step, you could eventually post your game save file: I'll look at it.

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I think you should try another place to spy them: on the most right side of the concerned map, AFAIR
That bothers the shit out of me. I tried that before on the Saturday after catching them the first time, and I got nowhere. And now I get to look like an idiot because this time it works.
So, now she's at progress 12, but the cucumbers are out of season. So... I wait.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
That bothers the shit out of me. I tried that before on the Saturday after catching them the first time, and I got nowhere. And now I get to look like an idiot because this time it works.
Well, the most important is that you've succeeded to pass this part :) ?

And good luck for the rest: because you are now entering the "harvestings nightmare" part of the story with Douie.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
is there a bug fix for that stupidly long load screen
are you 18+ yes no click is what it should be not a sit and stare game with a pointless message.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Well, the most important is that you've succeeded to pass this part :) ?

And good luck for the rest: because you are now entering the "harvestings nightmare" part of the story with Douie.
Well, I at least have the Pixie content to work through while I wait.

is there a bug fix for that stupidly long load screen
are you 18+ yes no click is what it should be not a sit and stare game with a pointless message.
If it's a loading screen, there's no bug fix, because it's not a bug. It's just taking a while to load.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
No clue why he'd ruin the mom like that. But face isn't the only problem.
I can't believe I'll say this but her boobs are way too big. Like that final scene you get with her and Callum could've looked so much better if he just reduced the size of those spaceships. Her being a literal midget doesn't help either.

I wouldn't care if such character appeared from parts that don't matter like school, but to ruin the party of the family doesn't sit well with me.

Pretty sure he won't redesign the mom but I would greatly appreciate it.
Given the mom only has a small amount of content and what happened towards the tail end of this update being released, perhaps Milda wasnt able to put the finishing touches on it because he had to focus on other items or maybe this is the first steps towards him wanting to change the art style of the game. Let's just wait for updates on the subscribestar

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes