Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
Damn... After Ek's visit a day before being able to do the workbench, my game gives me an "1" something error. Can someone help me? I can take pictures.

Reactions: lubering

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
Damn... After Ek's visit a day before being able to do the workbench, my game gives me an "1" something error. Can someone help me? I can take pictures.
how did you trigger Anna's cow milking quest? I'm trying to play the latest update but she only calls the cows cute

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
I can't seem to trigger Anna's milking quest anymore. She just says "don't you think these cows are cute?". If I understand correctly I need to do her quest in order to start progressing the new events

Help pls
milking quest is in the afternoon

i'm pretty sure this has been fixed in the actual latest version, which is the one linked in the first post

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
milking quest is in the afternoon

i'm pretty sure this has been fixed in the actual latest version, which is the one linked in the first post
That's helpful, you're telling me, soon after the update, the link was updated again with the fix?

Dlester482

Dec 27, 2022
Not exactly (unless I've wrongly understood what you mean): the number of days you are talking of is for harvesting the concerned vegetables.

The ones I've indicated in my former post (i.e. 2,3,3,3) are the number of days for the seeds to germinate (i.e. for the plants to appear).

For instance, for the turnips, if you are watering them each day (and if you sleep in your bed):
- day 1: seed
- days 2, 3, 4: plant
- days 5 and after: plant that can be harvested.
Very detailed. Quick question, does working with all the crops in 2.6 feel worth the time investment? Or is it just a way to farm money?

futurefapinator

May 18, 2021
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files

PC? or Mac? They won't in the latest PC vers.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I can't seem to make Joyce's dinner scene trig... I have full progress done with all the family girls, so I'm not sure what to do now... help pls?

Sep 8, 2018
so anyone got this bug ?

for context : last play was the 0.24 version IIRC, i skipped the 0.25 version. Was exploring the map, picking "Blacksmith" option, then i cant do anything with my character. ( He goes from left, pop a exclamation mark, then move to the position in the picture, then nothing happen, and i cant move, or even open pause menu )

1672304304631.png

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Very detailed. Quick question, does working with all the crops in 2.6 feel worth the time investment? Or is it just a way to farm money?
AFAIK, except for the "Economy" quest, the aim of growing your own garden is to make money, indeed.

I mean, you don't gain any special ability nor improve the affection level with the other characters for that, for instance.

Is it what you mean (I'm not sure to have fully understood the question) ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
so anyone got this bug ?

for context : last play was the 0.24 version IIRC, i skipped the 0.25 version. Was exploring the map, picking "Blacksmith" option, then i cant do anything with my character. ( He goes from left, pop a exclamation mark, then move to the position in the picture, then nothing happen, and i cant move, or even open pause menu )
May be a case which is not implemented in the game ...

Have you already met Danesia (i.e. the blacksmith) in the game or not ? What's your current progression with her (0 or 1) ?

Could you eventually post your current save file ?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes