thany22

Jan 16, 2019
On Android, i am stuck on the message scene. Pressing on the screen does nothing. Any ideas?
Ps: i am using joiplay*
Help pls

Last edited:
Reactions: LegendToZero

OhShiet

Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone. I got this error when I enter the gallery. Can anyone tell me where is this Joyce.png file is? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thank you. Ảnh chụp màn hình 2023-04-04 051745.png

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
How to blackmail Mabel after class. If i talk to her in class, she doesnt say anything usefull. I've played this game a year ago, no idea how to continue. View attachment 2514576
you are in progress 5, so you saw stage 3 outcome, now you need to know what triggers blackmail 2, i dont remember exactly but my guess is try talking to her every hour possible and do again stage 3 maybe you didnt pay attention to something, and ALWAYS SAVE at the start of the day(dont need a new save for every day just a separate), and the other saves along the day in separate, and before playing any update I make a backup if anything wrong with the update fucks my save

Reactions: IRasputin

IRasputin

Oct 27, 2020
you are in progress 5, so you saw stage 3 outcome, now you need to know what triggers blackmail 2, i dont remember exactly but my guess is try talking to her every hour possible and do again stage 3 maybe you didnt pay attention to something, and ALWAYS SAVE at the start of the day(dont need a new save for every day just a separate), and the other saves along the day in separate, and before playing any update I make a backup if anything wrong with the update fucks my save
Fixed it by setting it back to Blackmail 1. Was just broken i guess.

Reactions: Movikx

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I really hope for the naive teacher and the human size fairy
I don't know if you're doing this on purpose, but those were the 2 latest updates. And I mean the 2 latest updates because I'm assuming the "human sized fairy" is Pixie, even if she isn't human sized, because we don't know any othe rfairy in the entire game yet.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
I don't know if you're doing this on purpose, but those were the 2 latest updates. And I mean the 2 latest updates because I'm assuming the "human sized fairy" is Pixie, even if she isn't human sized, because we don't know any othe rfairy in the entire game yet.
I think he meant the one who was washing herself at the river, but i don't think she is a fairy

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I really hope for the naive teacher and the human size fairy
Nonetheless the Fairy says she can alter her size. Imagine if she plays into becoming a big onee-san for a latter stage... I know some people will lose themselves on that... (Including me....HNNNNNNGGGG. :KEK:) But even if normal in such a case it'd be good.

As to the current content, is every single "stage" that is listed for characters actually doable atm, or is some of it "WIP" but we're gettign a bit of a preview via cheat mode to see what exists? :unsure:

Joeyjoejo

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone have an up to date walk through? Anything Iccan find on google stop at 1.7.

Trying to figure out how to trigger danesia so I can get the key for daisy bedroom to finish the massage story.

Jack_Raf

Sep 28, 2020
guys how do i do the teacher toilet scene
First stand near the first stall, just to "hide" from the other teacher, then after a short monologue, move to the last stall from wich the teacher came from. I don't know if it's a bug since I didn't play the bugfree version, but if you enter the first stall insted of being near it, you get stuck and have to load the game again. No need to rush the moves, there is plenty of time.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I'm having a bit of trouble trying to run this new version on linux. It worked fine in the past. After replacing the game's windows NWjs with linux NWjs it gives me the following chromium error window when trying to run.

Code:
Failed to load extension from: [censored]/Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.7.1 (PC) (Bugfix). Required value 'name' is missing or invalid.
Anyone know what this is and how to solve it?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think he meant the one who was washing herself at the river, but i don't think she is a fairy
The one washing is obviously the witch from the woods (who I think might be a vampire).
I don't know how MC fails to recognize her.

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
First stand near the first stall, just to "hide" from the other teacher, then after a short monologue, move to the last stall from wich the teacher came from. I don't know if it's a bug since I didn't play the bugfree version, but if you enter the first stall insted of being near it, you get stuck and have to load the game again. No need to rush the moves, there is plenty of time.
tks dude , btw how can i get an A , i always get a B

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes