JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
If you want to see the current scenes in dream mode, use the gallery cheat mod on the first page
I would also add to simply just play the game but holy hell actually getting to the scenes, the quests, it's all such an arduous task. The quests can be so convoluted that not even the in game guide/hints help that much. I had to constantly come to this forum to figure out wtf was going on.

I had get rep up with one character to get to the next stage for another character so I could get to the next stage for another character. Wait for certain times for certain conditions to appear. RNG on top of RNG. The dev seriously needs to streamline these quests.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
I would also add to simply just play the game but holy hell actually getting to the scenes, the quests, it's all such an arduous task. The quests can be so convoluted that not even the in game guide/hints help that much. I had to constantly come to this forum to figure out wtf was going on.

I had get rep up with one character to get to the next stage for another character so I could get to the next stage for another character. Wait for certain times for certain conditions to appear. RNG on top of RNG. The dev seriously needs to streamline these quests.
It's a RPG dude, of course that's gonna be grind and work. If you just want to fap, use the dream option in game (or the mod on the first page) or if you want to cheese the game, you can edit the affection and story progress values using the phone.

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Anna's definitely the one I'm missing most right now, I'd like to see some more bathroom progression, and maybe some extra "stuck hide and seek" progression to go beyond an assjob.
But I'm not a subscriber so I've got no right to talk lmao.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes