Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You guys preffer Anna over an impregnation scene with Douie?
Honestly? No. Douie is my favorite character in this game. However, it is true that Anna has been going without love for quite some time. They were both close last time I checked, so I'll just accpet the winner respectfully :coffee:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
In all honesty yes the lack of content Anna has is rediculous when compaired to Daisy. Two years and all we've gotten is rubbing and a BJ outside of the sleeping scenes from the original release.

And i say that as someone who likes impregnation content.
Same.

SwungLeopard

Aug 28, 2022
Can you create for android too? thanks
No se portear juegos a android, pero lo que he visto con este juego en ciertos lugares como son con clic, no los detecta el apk.
I do not know how to port games to android, but what I have seen with this game in certain places as they are with click, the apk does not detect them.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I am flabbergasted
You gotta think past your personal desires and think what's best for the game. Honestly, it's why game dev who let the audience decide what gets developed are usually sub-par. In terms of development.

If you're going to add 10 characters yet focus on 1 or 2 because that's what the people say they want...then why did you waste all that time on the other 8 characters? This is why I say that other than story based characters, you shouldn't add more characters until those main characters are completely* done.

This game should have been only about Daisy, Anna and maybe Emmi, Mae and Mabel since they were a part of it from the get go. Others such as Fairy, Doucie and the mom should be introduced but not expanded on until Daisy and Anna were done*. Everyone else should not have even been created yet (and I'm saying this despite loving the scene with the swim team girl).

(* by done I mean finished up to consensual sex)

For all the time spent:
Daisy - should have been up to consenting sex. In the bath, sleeping with her, special massage, helping her harvest corn, all of that should lead to sex.
Anna - should be more aware of sex and not still limited to hand/blowjobs and playing with MC's like a toy.
Emmi - should have beeeeen to the point of the recent update, maybe even further.
Mae - perfect example of getting to the finish line and then stopping.
Mabel - of the 5 should have been the last one to be worked on but should extend further the more you play with her. The groping after school she gets into it more and let you do more before snapping out. And the cheating day, should be at the point where it's no longer by accident.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
You gotta think past your personal desires and think what's best for the game. Honestly, it's why game dev who let the audience decide what gets developed are usually sub-par. In terms of development.

If you're going to add 10 characters yet focus on 1 or 2 because that's what the people say they want...then why did you waste all that time on the other 8 characters? This is why I say that other than story based characters, you shouldn't add more characters until those main characters are completely* done.

This game should have been only about Daisy, Anna and maybe Emmi, Mae and Mabel since they were a part of it from the get go. Others such as Fairy, Doucie and the mom should be introduced but not expanded on until Daisy and Anna were done*. Everyone else should not have even been created yet (and I'm saying this despite loving the scene with the swim team girl).

For all the time spent:
Daisy - should have been up to consenting sex. In the bath, sleeping with her, special massage, helping her harvest corn, all of that should lead to sex.
Anna - should be more aware of sex and not still limited to hand/blowjobs and playing with MC's like a toy.
Emmi - should have beeeeen to the point of the recent update, maybe even further.
Mabel - of the 5 should have been the last one to be worked on but should extend further the more you play with her. The groping after school she gets into it more and let you do more before snapping out. And the cheating day, should be at the point where it's no longer by accident.
Okay, fine, i'm sorry, but i don't think the scene with her is gonna be good :T

Mar 31, 2020

For all the time spent:
Not the first to point out this issue but yes. The biggest issue with the development that's causing a lot of turmoil among fans is the allocation of updates for characters. While a bit more understandable for Daisy and Ana to have stories that go on longer and take more updates, the slow progression becomes a problem when they have to wait about half a year at least between progression. And with a large roster, you get a larger pool of characters to divide between. This would be ok if this had a team working on it and updates could usually focus on 2-3 characters per 2 months but having the focus on only one per 3-4 months means that if you don't like the character that was voted on, then you have to wait even longer for another chance at hoping someone you like gets picked. This issue is sort of compounded by the fact that the majority of the fans who vote have loli preferences. While it's fine to have them in the game, lolis have won the last 3 character polls in a row (Even though Mabel was tied with Emmi). This creates an issue where the rest of the roster suffers so characters like Adeera and Elphaba haven't even received one update since release while Mabel receives her 4th update.

It's not really the dev's fault if people keep voting for it but it is an issue with the releases that keeps the game niche despite having a character for almost everyone. This is his first game and while the game itself has great art and good design, the polls have resulted in there being a huge lack of structure. That and because the game is more a passion project then something thoroughly planned out.

Reactions: DatWanGai

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Okay, fine, i'm sorry, but i don't think the scene with her is gonna be good :T
Yes, due to mostly not getting what you personally want lol. Now instead of "Oh look new scene!" you're going to go into it thinking "This could have been (insert whatever here) instead.." which will affect how you see the new stuff. No matter how good it actually turns out, it won't be for you. Feelings over reality, common thing sadly.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Yes, due to mostly not getting what you personally want lol. Now instead of "Oh look new scene!" you're going to go into it thinking "This could have been (insert whatever here) instead.." which will affect how you see the new stuff. No matter how good it actually turns out, it won't be for you. Feelings over reality, common thing sadly.
images - 2023-04-16T165437.581.jpeg

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Not the first to point out this issue but yes. The biggest issue with the development that's causing a lot of turmoil among fans is the allocation of updates for characters. While a bit more understandable for Daisy and Ana to have stories that go on longer and take more updates, the slow progression becomes a problem when they have to wait about half a year at least between progression. And with a large roster, you get a larger pool of characters to divide between. This would be ok if this had a team working on it and updates could usually focus on 2-3 characters per 2 months but having the focus on only one per 3-4 months means that if you don't like the character that was voted on, then you have to wait even longer for another chance at hoping someone you like gets picked. This issue is sort of compounded by the fact that the majority of the fans who vote have loli preferences. While it's fine to have them in the game, lolis have won the last 3 character polls in a row (Even though Mabel was tied with Emmi). This creates an issue where the rest of the roster suffers so characters like Adeera and Elphaba haven't even received one update since release while Mabel receives her 4th update.

It's not really the dev's fault if people keep voting for it but it is an issue with the releases that keeps the game niche despite having a character for almost everyone. This is his first game and while the game itself has great art and good design, the polls have resulted in there being a huge lack of structure. That and because the game is more a passion project then something thoroughly planned out.
There's more to it than that, but yeah I agree with most of what you said. The loli stuff, it's more like "we haven't seen anything for this character in a long time, wtf" than "vote for the loli!". Of course it could have been that this is just my opinion, I don't visit discords for games since all it does is piss me off (Been there for Princess & Conquest seeing how idiotic that process is and how the fan base sing praises for the most useless additions). But I'm mostly going off of the rampant mom and milf requests from here. The worst thing about polls is that it can be trolled.

It's very much the dev's fault, it's called accountability. Dev set up the poll, dev is responsible for however the poll turns out. You can't control how people vote but you can control whether or not there's even something to vote on. Sit down, focus on a single point and then go back later for additional stuff. Then you can throw polls all day, every day. But, characters like Adeera and Elphaba shouldn't even be in the game yet. The swim team, the girls in the courtyard, the flashing girl should all just be random NPCs to make the school feel not empty. Adeera, Elphaba, Maleena and Ek, Danesia shouldn't really be here since they play no role towards the 5 I mentioned in the previous post. Hell, Anna's friend has more of a role than them lol

Exactly! See you get it!

Mar 31, 2020
There's more to it than that, but yeah I agree with most of what you said. The loli stuff, it's more like "we haven't seen anything for this character in a long time, wtf" than "vote for the loli!". Of course it could have been that this is just my opinion, I don't visit discords for games since all it does is piss me off (Been there for Princess & Conquest seeing how idiotic that process is and how the fan base sing praises for the most useless additions). But I'm mostly going off of the rampant mom and milf requests from here. The worst thing about polls is that it can be trolled.

It's very much the dev's fault, it's called accountability. Dev set up the poll, dev is responsible for however the poll turns out. You can't control how people vote but you can control whether or not there's even something to vote on. Sit down, focus on a single point and then go back later for additional stuff. Then you can throw polls all day, every day. But, characters like Adeera and Elphaba shouldn't even be in the game yet. The swim team, the girls in the courtyard, the flashing girl should all just be random NPCs to make the school feel not empty. Adeera, Elphaba, Maleena and Ek, Danesia shouldn't really be here since they play no role towards the 5 I mentioned in the previous post. Hell, Anna's friend has more of a role than them lol

Exactly! See you get it!
Elphaba, Adeera, and Mabel all exist because of commission scenes. Mabel and Adeera because they were custom asked for characters while Elphaba is one made for a commissioned scene that hasn’t happened yet. Though the attention given to Mabel has blown way past what her content should’ve been. I agree that characters like her shouldn’t even be added back into polls that often but Daisy and Ana I can understand given that they’re main characters. It’s really become an issue of not checking the dev because he has extremely hard meat riders in his discord so I can see why he thinks nothings wrong since dissenting opinions aren’t very welcome there.

Reactions: DatWanGai

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Elphaba, Adeera, and Mabel all exist because of commission scenes. Mabel and Adeera because they were custom asked for characters while Elphaba is one made for a commissioned scene that hasn’t happened yet. Though the attention given to Mabel has blown way past what her content should’ve been. I agree that characters like her shouldn’t even be added back into polls that often but Daisy and Ana I can understand given that they’re main characters. It’s really become an issue of not checking the dev because he has extremely hard meat riders in his discord so I can see why he thinks nothings wrong since dissenting opinions aren’t very welcome there.
1681699310107.png

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes