Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Honestly? No. Douie is my favorite character in this game. However, it is true that Anna has been going without love for quite some time. They were both close last time I checked, so I'll just accpet the winner respectfully :coffee:
That's right anna didn't get any sexy advances! douie got an update a while ago and anna never got any hot scenes! The only scene for anna was just BJ! She didn't get any real sex

Last edited:

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
In all honesty yes the lack of content Anna has is rediculous when compaired to Daisy. Two years and all we've gotten is rubbing and a BJ outside of the sleeping scenes from the original release.

And i say that as someone who likes impregnation content.
I agree with you

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just thought his mom wanted him to spend time with his other kin folk and get to know them alot better hint hint lol.

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
You gotta think past your personal desires and think what's best for the game. Honestly, it's why game dev who let the audience decide what gets developed are usually sub-par. In terms of development.

If you're going to add 10 characters yet focus on 1 or 2 because that's what the people say they want...then why did you waste all that time on the other 8 characters? This is why I say that other than story based characters, you shouldn't add more characters until those main characters are completely* done.

This game should have been only about Daisy, Anna and maybe Emmi, Mae and Mabel since they were a part of it from the get go. Others such as Fairy, Doucie and the mom should be introduced but not expanded on until Daisy and Anna were done*. Everyone else should not have even been created yet (and I'm saying this despite loving the scene with the swim team girl).

(* by done I mean finished up to consensual sex)

For all the time spent:
Daisy - should have been up to consenting sex. In the bath, sleeping with her, special massage, helping her harvest corn, all of that should lead to sex.
Anna - should be more aware of sex and not still limited to hand/blowjobs and playing with MC's like a toy.
Emmi - should have beeeeen to the point of the recent update, maybe even further.
Mae - perfect example of getting to the finish line and then stopping.
Mabel - of the 5 should have been the last one to be worked on but should extend further the more you play with her. The groping after school she gets into it more and let you do more before snapping out. And the cheating day, should be at the point where it's no longer by accident.
Cheating day??

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I vote for auntie.
If i'm a patron supporter i would literally vote for daisy, she's on the verge of having an actual sex with callum. She also wants to have sex with callum even isn't obvious since she allows callum put his dick on her mouth also doing the thighjob. Maybe a lil bit for anna but i hope more h scenes to daisy in the next update since they're the 1st girls that has been introduced in the game. And yet there is still no actual sex between those 2 milf and a loli

Reactions: armiax3 and Padav22

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You gotta think past your personal desires and think what's best for the game. Honestly, it's why game dev who let the audience decide what gets developed are usually sub-par. In terms of development.

If you're going to add 10 characters yet focus on 1 or 2 because that's what the people say they want...then why did you waste all that time on the other 8 characters? This is why I say that other than story based characters, you shouldn't add more characters until those main characters are completely* done.

This game should have been only about Daisy, Anna and maybe Emmi, Mae and Mabel since they were a part of it from the get go. Others such as Fairy, Doucie and the mom should be introduced but not expanded on until Daisy and Anna were done*. Everyone else should not have even been created yet (and I'm saying this despite loving the scene with the swim team girl).

(* by done I mean finished up to consensual sex)

For all the time spent:
Daisy - should have been up to consenting sex. In the bath, sleeping with her, special massage, helping her harvest corn, all of that should lead to sex.
Anna - should be more aware of sex and not still limited to hand/blowjobs and playing with MC's like a toy.
Emmi - should have beeeeen to the point of the recent update, maybe even further.
Mae - perfect example of getting to the finish line and then stopping.
Mabel - of the 5 should have been the last one to be worked on but should extend further the more you play with her. The groping after school she gets into it more and let you do more before snapping out. And the cheating day, should be at the point where it's no longer by accident.
I'd rather have a game with 15 different girls and all of them with many scenes than 4 or 5 girls with many scenes, no matter how much time it takes. At least Milda deliervers, so we can expect that there will be scenes will of them. That said, I agree with you about almost everything written down since "For all the time spent:" except for one issue. I wouldn't have added Daisy's actual sex yet. It is precisely because she is so important that she should suffer a slow burn and make things harder until her breaking point, while Anna should already have at least one sex scene. In my opinion. I do think we will finally have sex with Daisy in her next update, however, since she used Callum as a masturbator last time.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I'd rather have a game with 15 different girls and all of them with many scenes than 4 or 5 girls with many scenes, no matter how much time it takes. At least Milda deliervers, so we can expect that there will be scenes will of them. That said, I agree with you about almost everything written down since "For all the time spent:" except for one issue. I wouldn't have added Daisy's actual sex yet. It is precisely because she is so important that she should suffer a slow burn and make things harder until her breaking point, while Anna should already have at least one sex scene. In my opinion. I do think we will finally have sex with Daisy in her next update, however, since she used Callum as a masturbator last time.
In your one issue, you disagreed with me by unknowingly agreeing with me.
It already HAS been a slow burn. Look at how she was before, how she is now (and still haven't consciously had sex with MC) and how much time it took to get to this point (development wise). What I'm saying is the time spent to create new characters who have one or no scenes could have been spent on further fleshing out existing characters. Count up every scene that doesn't belong to the main girls (including introduction but giving exception to holiday based ones those are more gifts to fans) and give that space to a main girl and count how many extra scenes they would have had and how much more development we would have for them.

I agree I'd rather have a game with 15 different girls all of them with many scenes rather than 4 or 5 girls with many scenes. But I'll also rather have 4 or 5 girls with many scenes than 15 different girls who mostly have 1 or no scenes. Finish A proceed to B. That's all I'm saying.

Expect the unexpected. It hasn't happened until it happened, nothing guarantees that Milda won't suddenly snap a girl introduced out or they get absolutely no work done to them after they have been here. Remember the white haired student with glasses? Or the swimming club student who actually swims and the main reason MC end up getting into the swimming club? Nothing. One is introduced, the other has a peeking scene and nothing more.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i love them all. the pool girl is hot the sunbathing one lol.

Last edited:

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
So what do we do.

If that's the case, i think is to soon for Callum to become a father, and paying taxes

Last edited:

asdvdty srthby

Sep 20, 2021
I have a problem, I do the mission on Fridays, I pick up the clothes and leave them in the bathroom, then I immediately go to the aunt and tell her that I've finished it, but after that, at lunchtime, continue with the clothes on, what should I do so that he does not have clothes and only wears the apron?

Dj77

May 7, 2018
I have a problem, I do the mission on Fridays, I pick up the clothes and leave them in the bathroom, then I immediately go to the aunt and tell her that I've finished it, but after that, at lunchtime, continue with the clothes on, what should I do so that he does not have clothes and only wears the apron?
iirc, that event appears during dinner alongside with anna

Mar 31, 2020
No one's saying you can't have that many girls and scenes. The issue is that when you have that many girls, the time between updates for each of them gets stretched out far more. It's better to "complete" the storyline for a smaller pool of characters THEN add in more afterwords then cram them all in from the start. Makes sense to do the latter approach if they all played into an overarching story but they don't. Most of the stories are character specific. Daisy is ok to have a slower burn approach but this only works well after everything's done or if updates for her came more frequently. Having to wait about 3/4 of a year for slight progression is never pleasing to people. It's why people (Or one loud and obsessed person) want Ana's content so badly because there's been so much time and her updates haven't given her much.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
In your one issue, you disagreed with me by unknowingly agreeing with me.
It already HAS been a slow burn. Look at how she was before, how she is now (and still haven't consciously had sex with MC) and how much time it took to get to this point (development wise). What I'm saying is the time spent to create new characters who have one or no scenes could have been spent on further fleshing out existing characters. Count up every scene that doesn't belong to the main girls (including introduction but giving exception to holiday based ones those are more gifts to fans) and give that space to a main girl and count how many extra scenes they would have had and how much more development we would have for them.

I agree I'd rather have a game with 15 different girls all of them with many scenes rather than 4 or 5 girls with many scenes. But I'll also rather have 4 or 5 girls with many scenes than 15 different girls who mostly have 1 or no scenes. Finish A proceed to B. That's all I'm saying.

Expect the unexpected. It hasn't happened until it happened, nothing guarantees that Milda won't suddenly snap a girl introduced out or they get absolutely no work done to them after they have been here. Remember the white haired student with glasses? Or the swimming club student who actually swims and the main reason MC end up getting into the swimming club? Nothing. One is introduced, the other has a peeking scene and nothing more.
If you think that's slow burn, you should go and see Demon Deals with Leslie or Urban Demons (the mod) with Mrs Jennings. And now that you mention it, I miss the girls from the swimming club. There were three of them and none has had action yet. Well the instructor did, but it was little and with just one animation.

I do get your point now though, finishing A before moving to B. It was late when I wrote that and I mus have been tired.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes