TBD

Aug 17, 2018
I cann't seem to get pixie's quest of 'morning wrath' to fire is there more to it than just rolling the RNG of 'sleep more' function?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Aunt and cousin got a lot of events, when there are others characters with zero actions like Nina or that girl with white hair
Well that white haired girl is very new, so it makes sense. Thank god we're getting some Nina (and Cindy too I guess, since they stories are related) in 0.2.9.

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Well that white haired girl is very new, so it makes sense. Thank god we're getting some Nina (and Cindy too I guess, since they stories are related) in 0.2.9.
There are two girls with white hair, the newer one is Maleena and the older one is Marie who has been in the game for over 3 years and only has an intro scene.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So is Betty bugged in the bathroom at 6am a thing for everybody or just a me problem? She keeps walking into the trash can. Locks up my game, too.

On that note, I got the Sadoka scene, but how to you progress with Korona after the face reveal? Or is the shower scene the "sensual" scene that's talked about?

Last edited:

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Is everyone forgetting that one girl that got introduced during school and still doesn't have a single fucking interaction? Or the chick with like 6 lines that shows you her pussy? If new people keep getting added when the fuck do we expand on the old people? I mean for fucks sake, Jackie Chan's Hilbilly brother is offering Muay Tai lessons or some shit and Maleficent moved into the woods.

What happened to "Daily lives of my country side"? What fucking countryside?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There are two girls with white hair, the newer one is Maleena and the older one is Marie who has been in the game for over 3 years and only has an intro scene.
... Ah. Aaaaaah! The student council presidemt! Or class rep, or whatever she was. Yes, yes, you are absolutely right.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is everyone forgetting that one girl that got introduced during school and still doesn't have a single fucking interaction? Or the chick with like 6 lines that shows you her pussy? If new people keep getting added when the fuck do we expand on the old people? I mean for fucks sake, Jackie Chan's Hilbilly brother is offering Muay Tai lessons or some shit and Maleficent moved into the woods.

What happened to "Daily lives of my country side"? What fucking countryside?
I mean you are in the countyside so, you know...

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
So is Betty bugged in the bathroom at 6am a thing for everybody or just a me problem? She keeps walking into the trash can. Locks up my game, too.

On that note, I got the Sadoka scene, but how to you progress with Korona after the face reveal? Or is the shower scene the "sensual" scene that's talked about?
I don't know if it was intended but what I found in this was that movement became horrible. I have to constantly tap to move where as outside of this, you can walk freely without much hinderance.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes