ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
He has just one aunt and cousin: Daisy and Anna. He calls Douie "auntie" as a demonstration of affection, but she's not his aunt. Following that way, Mae isn't her cousin either.
That's just wrong. Daisy, Douie and Joyce are all sisters making Anna, Callum and Mae cousins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That's just wrong. Daisy, Douie and Joyce are all sisters making Anna, Callum and Mae cousins
Douie is Daisy's and Joyce's sister? I knew they were friends but, when is it stated that they are family? Not an ironic question, I really don't remember.

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Douie is Daisy's and Joyce's sister? I knew they were friends but, when is it stated that they are family? Not an ironic question, I really don't remember.
During the family dinner when Joyce is introduced they decide to have a family dinner so that all 3 sisters can catch up, her character dialogue card also says "Aunt Douie". I see you posting a bunch of stuff on here that just isn't true and is relatively easy to check. I'd recommend checking that you know something for sure before correcting/informing people.

Apr 16, 2018
During the family dinner when Joyce is introduced they decide to have a family dinner so that all 3 sisters can catch up, her character dialogue card also says "Aunt Douie". I see you posting a bunch of stuff on here that just isn't true and is relatively easy to check. I'd recommend checking that you know something for sure before correcting/informing people.
it was Callum that suggested to invite Douie, and Daisy called her "best neighbor"
1682163050993.png

Reactions: jokersama

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You're right, that happened. I forgot about it because it was a one time dialogue that, guess what, you can't repeat because it's a one time dialogue. Also and as I said, auntie can also be used for a person who isn't your aunt, as a sign of affection. And by the way, I wouldn't be so sure about your words. "Sister", just like "bro", is a very typical way of calling a close friend. The moment Milda states they are blood related sisters I will believe, not before.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020

Looks like Anna won the poll for v0.3

Milda says Nina will be the character focused on for v0.2.9 however (chosen by him)
Who was Nina again? I wasn't really interested in the side characters when playing since they have very little to no content for them besides an introduction.

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the girl you spy on in the shower at the pool in the blue swimsuit. that's nina if i rember the hotty with a nice tan like all the pool club girls. then there is the one who just ignores you as well lol.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
the game have the tag "prolapse" any scene with that topic?
Not really? Due to mc's size though, there's like 2 cases where when he pulls back, it looks like it'll lead to prolapse. The most notable case is with Mabel/mable (I forgot how to spell her name) in which every pull back will have her butt grip a fair amount. As far as I know, there's no explicit prolapse.

I'm just waiting for the day we dont have to use the tiny miny dust with Anna anymore considering she'll come in to wake up mc and is perfectly fine with his schlong kong.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am sure that would be mia's mother lol. but then agian i don't have a clue there are many dark haired wemon. also i would love more hot sexy ebony girls there are so hot. not saying other wemon are not sexy are hot lol.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes