OP007

Jan 11, 2023
Dev made a bad call with 12-15 day corn grind event repeating 3 times.
We already have significant relationship progress and relationship points by that time. Either events sequence should have been changed or the event should be a 5 day event.
Other than that it's a great game.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Dev made a bad call with 12-15 day corn grind event repeating 3 times.
We already have significant relationship progress and relationship points by that time. Either events sequence should have been changed or the event should be a 5 day event.
Other than that it's a great game.
Douie :cry:

Reactions: amsousa

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there were like two mybe three times i had to talk to frank about giving daisy a boob massage after the first time i did that mission lol.

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
Does anyone have a subscribestar account that follows the developer and has strawberry members?
If someone tells the developer to add a pussy scene to Daisy and please make an official Android version, not all fans always play the game on the computer.

That is all and thank you

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
Wait i remember playing this game a long time ago, wasn't daisy our mommy? Or has she always been our aunt?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i thought he was sent there to spend time with his aunt because his mother said she would see him sooner are later when she could.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
i thought he was sent there to spend time with his aunt because his mother said she would see him sooner are later when she could.
The explanation given in the opening dialogue of the game is that the player character (Callum) went to the countryside to finish school. His mother expressed regret that she had to work and could not go with him, but did indeed suggest that she might visit.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Wait what? Kicked out?
My mistake. Long time since I played from beginning - confused it with another favourite of mine where MC gets kicked out (Dad caught him and mom)and goes to live with other family....can't for the life of me recall the name of the game right now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gmdetetive
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes