Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
My mistake. Long time since I played from beginning - confused it with another favourite of mine where MC gets kicked out (Dad caught him and mom)and goes to live with other family....can't for the life of me recall the name of the game right now.
Well, do tell me when you remember the name, I am now interested in it.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Are the android controls busted? I'm trying to do some ol" creepy caressing but it's awfully hard
They're a bit funky on the android version but certainly doable. Just takes a bit of time getting used to it. It's better than on Joiplay since the touch screen will no work on it. You'll get locked into the phone and night activities since touch screen doesn't function. Idk if it's better to have a mouse for Joiplay though.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
They're a bit funky on the android version but certainly doable. Just takes a bit of time getting used to it. It's better than on Joiplay since the touch screen will no work on it. You'll get locked into the phone and night activities since touch screen doesn't function. Idk if it's better to have a mouse for Joiplay though.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, i sort of got the hang of it.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
What do you mean by night ? after 22:00 ?
I remember being confused by this back in the day. You just have to go to sleep at night. Important: at night.
I tried sleeping at 21:00 and 22:00. Haven't tested to see if i can stay later than that. Ill check it out. Thanks

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What do you mean by night ? after 22:00 ?

I tried sleeping at 21:00 and 22:00. Haven't tested to see if i can stay later than that. Ill check it out. Thanks
If that doesn't work, it sometimes trigger when during in a certain day. Couldn't tell you which day in your case, but one of those events activated after I slept Sunday night, starting a new week.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
This game is driving me insane. I can't get Daisy to progress. She won't masturbate in the bath. She's past 100 affection points. I think my save is borke
Edit: i messed around with hacks and got everything back on track.
By the way, i got this game to work on steam deck. Much better experience than android. The controls are very good but you gotta set them to your liking.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i posted up ner the top but i thing the game they were thinking of is called the island of milfs sounds like that one to me but could be wrong.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
So is the game finally playable or does one still have the desire to close the game mad after 60 minutes, countless bugs and too few instructions on how to make progress? I see players complaining largely about the whole annoying time-system where one has to do very specific things at specific times and some of them occur very rarely.

Is it really that bad or are they overexaggerating? The last time I played I was put off by the fact that almost no quest progressed smoothly, there were always things stuck without any hint on how to move on.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So is the game finally playable or does one still have the desire to close the game mad after 60 minutes, countless bugs and too few instructions on how to make progress? I see players complaining largely about the whole annoying time-system where one has to do very specific things at specific times and some of them occur very rarely.

Is it really that bad or are they overexaggerating? The last time I played I was put off by the fact that almost no quest progressed smoothly, there were always things stuck without any hint on how to move on.
Many of those players are playing on android. This game is not supported for android and so, some fans made their own android port that works real bad and then complain about it. The game isn't that buggy, actually. Sometimes it does have, but they are quickly found and repaired in a bugfix version or the next update. I would play it if I were you.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes