JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Bro, you can literally make the 80% relationship progress within 5 in-game days with the main characters. 0 cheats are needed, Not all characters have quests developed yet, the dev even added hints in the quest log and at what stage progress stops. Just explore and play the game
I don't know how y
Here's the thing. Players like myself want to progress fully with one girl, then make progress with another, then the next. Especially if we find one we really like we'd like to go all the way with them. The game design here is pretty bad for that. Having to progress with a little fairy so you can analize another girl, both of which are completely unrelated in any way? It's not good game design, it reduces the freedom of the player in a game like this. It only breeds frustration. If the dev wants the player to experience all characters evenly then he/she should make the game more linear, rather than "open world".

As for the in game guides and hints. Yeah they don't actually do much to help. I got stuck so often that I had to come here to find questions that many other people asked already. Seriously, just go back and read the thread, so many people are asking about so many of the quests. Good game design shouldn't need to make players turn to a forum every other quest.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying the game is bad, I love the game, the characters and ESPECIALLY the sexy stuff are all amazing. Animation is wonderful, art beautiful. Can't fault it. It's just the design of the quests and the progress for them and RNG for some of the things. Like, trying to get to that new sexy scene can be such a damn chore. It really shouldn't be like that.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Bro, you can literally make the 80% relationship progress within 5 in-game days with the main characters. 0 cheats are needed, Not all characters have quests developed yet, the dev even added hints in the quest log and at what stage progress stops. Just explore and play the game
I don't know how y
Sorry but that's BS. Auntie alone has more than 3 full pages of stages, most of them require to sleep at least once or even a full week, for instance for the stage with her that only occurs on friday's when you do the laundry. And at some point, like pointed out in the post above mine, you'll need to do other questslines to progress with a girl, which slows down progress even further. And often it's overcomplicated for no reason.

Right now I need to buy massage oil in order to give Auntie the boob massage. The "secret dealer" is supposed to pop up next to the trash bin on the school yard in the morning. I got the required progression level and affection, yet he just won't appear. Been there on weekdays morning from 6am and checked every single hour - he just doesn't appear.

Where's the value in terms of game design by hardlocking her massage behind oil that I need to get from a "secret dealer"? Why can't I simply buy massage oil in the grocery store like any normal person? It just makes no sense and is just frustrating. The whole time-bound system isn't thought out well.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I don't know how you keep getting stuck
Same.

Reactions: OP007

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
why does my game sometimes get stuck and if it's stuck I can only close the game and lose the progress that I've done there is an auto save feature so I don't lose progress
im play this game on pc

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
why does my game sometimes get stuck and if it's stuck I can only close the game and lose the progress that I've done there is an auto save feature so I don't lose progress
im play this game on pc
There is no autosave. All I can recommend is manually saving after you make some decent progress or before you skip time with the phone. It also helps if you do not leave the game alone for stretches of time, the game has code behind the scenes that the engine wasn't specifically made for.
Yeah, you may eventually see something like 300 saves on record, but so what? Jesus saved a lot, too, and nobody judges Him for it.

• Haha
Reactions: CazaMilf

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
I figured out the game is only really playable with cheats and even WITH cheats it's more tedious and buggy than other games.

I've got no idea why so many quests don't progress in their stages even if one has done everything that's listed under requirements. Yesterday I started using cheats and just upped the progression manually when something wouldn't climb after I've done it.

I find the game's quest design really bad, unnecessarily over-complicated and not much fun. There's so much repetition, one rarely knows what to do next. Good game design lets you explore the world organically, with ingame hints, things that naturally make sense and just connect.

In this game you're basically just going back and forth between your phone and the progress list, in order to figure out what to do next, it feels more like working off a list of chores instead of just enjoying a game.

I mean after all, this is not a professional game designer, so mistakes happen and they need to learn things with their games. Not blaming them for it. The art is wonderful. But the vehicle for the game is terrible, and it doesn't even add something nice in return for its overcomplicated setup. It's just annoying without any benefit.
I'm inclined to agree, this game was a hassle and a half to grind up the affection points and progress each stage of each character. Without any guidance other than the phone menu, most people would get completely lost because there's few hints (or only one hint that you can easily skip over and can't go back and read) or, most of the time, no hints whatsoever about what to do next with a character without needing to refer to a guide. For the flags that give no hints, it requires the player to visit each area at every hour and pray there is a cutscene trigger; for example, it took me a long while to figure out the River Peeping scene, even with help from the Phone's Events page. Throwing everything into the phone in such a convoluted format is simply terrible, I really don't know how anyone can defend this aspect.

It honestly wouldn't be that bad if:
a) scenes can be skipped if they were already viewed (preferred solution) OR the transition delay between each scene could be heavily reduced with a hotkey (for example: holding space already speeds up the animation, but it's not by much and some animation loops take "forever and some change" before moving to the next scene, like Elphaba's final scene as of v0.2.7.1 Bugfix),
b) movement speed was much faster; make walking speed = current running speed, and running speed = 300% current running speed -- necessitating the need for the teleport via the cheat menu is just a large annoyance,
c) get rid of flag requirements where cutscenes/triggers need to be viewed on specific days (with exception to weekdays vs. weekends); a minor nuisance but it's just a very unnecessary complexity
d) make characters more available in general, there absolutely shouldn't be a need for me to create an abomination like this just to keep track of everything:

1683077426287.png

That's kinda why I like the ebb and flow of Bones' Tales and Urban Demons where there's only a handful of time periods that make up a day, it's just a very simple design.

Anyway, my game is stuck here after Pixie's Morning Wrath and I don't have a clue what's causing it or how to get around it (I've done everything I could think of) and I've run out of patience because it's blocking a Pixie flag for me so it's impossible for me to progress. I haven't seen anyone reply with a fix in this thread when other people ran into the same issue, so I guess I'm S.O.L. until the dev bugfixes this (assuming they know about it, of course).

1683077688143.png

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Where do I find pixie? Do I just need to play normally?
After a bit of progression in the game she should show up at the road under the cornfields Daisy works on in the afternoon (upper left of farm).

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Generally agree the progression in this game is more annoying and obtuse than most. Any time you look to see a scene unlock and it's based on schedule, affection, other routes, and preceding scenes all tied together it makes you yearn for a cohesive route system like most games have where point A goes to point B with just one of those things.

Affection points, and let's be honest, money making, always seem so pointless in these games. I've never found one I thought was fun, not as fun as a retail game's progression system is anyway. Routes I can get behind. Spamming clicks on a girl to get affection or a part time job to afford the next thing, going to sleep, and repeating that as fast as possible gets old fast and adds nothing to the enjoyment/satisfaction to me.

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
Generally agree the progression in this game is more annoying and obtuse than most. Any time you look to see a scene unlock and it's based on schedule, affection, other routes, and preceding scenes all tied together it makes you yearn for a cohesive route system like most games have where point A goes to point B with just one of those things.

Affection points, and let's be honest, money making, always seem so pointless in these games. I've never found one I thought was fun, not as fun as a retail game's progression system is anyway. Routes I can get behind. Spamming clicks on a girl to get affection or a part time job to afford the next thing, going to sleep, and repeating that as fast as possible gets old fast and adds nothing to the enjoyment/satisfaction to me.
I don't even mind grinding money, hell I play Path of Exile and I'm patient enough to max fishing in World of Warcraft, that kinda thing. But when you code it in a way where the grind is slow and repetitive, it easily kills the mood. In this game's case, you have very few opportunities to make money, where each interim is skipping time and walking to each money-making spot, water your plants, then walking all the way to your house and to your bedroom and then sleep and do it again, all for...... pennies and dimes? With most store items costing in the thousands of gold and earning gold is so slow and in low amounts, I'm just gonna cheat the money in.
I mean yeah, you could just grow the re-harvestable crops and water them every day then sleep, but that's besides the point, make the money-making fun and I wouldn't mind it. That's why I also cheated the money in NTRholic, that flappy bird minigame was complete ass.

As for grinding affection, I'm a sucker for progressive dialogue. I love seeing it in games, knowing that I'm getting further with corrupting a character or whatever, and seeing the aftermath, etc., so I don't mind that either.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
How old is protagonist? Im kinda mad when they say he's over 18
Based on penis size I'd say 14 or 15. I doubt even the most gifted 10-12 year old could get anything close to what MC's packing.
Judging Callum's age by the way he is visually depicted is well and good, but the dialogue, the story and the information we are being presented with all make any attempt at trying to gauge the age of anyone quite nebulous and frustrating. I have some notes on the subject from when I worked on my analysis, so I can make some observations. I would pose two scenarios based on the information offered to us: one that assumes the game is truthful in that all characters depicted are 18+ years old, and one where we don't pretend that's the case.
The tricky part of either of those scenarios, in case you were wondering, is the memories of Callum and Mae's first sexual encounter. When exactly this event is supposed to have occurred isn't specified - or at least I don't have it in my notes if it is - but we do know that after the events of the memories, Callum and Mae continued their relationship for an unspecified length of time before Mr. Carter (Mae's father) put an end to it and forbade them from seeing each other anymore. An unspecified length of time after that Callum and his mother then left the island for his mother's work, and a period of ten years has supposedly passed since then. For this I will generously assume that each of those unspecified lengths of time were quite short, that everything happened in rather quick succession, and that they don't add significantly to the elapsed time for the characters.

If we pretend that the 18+ claim is true, then memory-Callum would have to be at least 18 even back then as well. Add ten years for the time he spent away from the island - the shortest possible amount according to the information we have been given - and Callum would have to be at least 28 years old.
Even if we drop that pretense, I would say that in the memory both Callum and Mae look as though they are in early-to-mid puberty. Even if we assume they were both early bloomers and were hypothetically and in Minecraft 11-12 years old, that would still mean that Callum is at least 21-22 years old in current time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil9999

Plut0o

Oct 11, 2022
So I'm kinda stuck I think, and would like some pointers.

"Anna will show up if Pixie won't" ...where? Can't see her at the cornfield nor the river.
I don't get the homework option either.
Nor the butt touching part while holding hands to school.
How the heck do I even bath with her "normally" she always goes for the dick and I can't stop her.

I got Ek over 100 and his daughter somewhere close, but nothing progresses, how do I tell him I want to learn Muay Thai and progress to the building part.

I made a cheat copy save where I maxed Ek and have the Shop section available, but I'm scared it will conflict with other stories.
I met the blacksmith and handed her "Grandpa Ek's axe" so I never 'received it' nor have any context for the grandpa part. I've never built it so I don't even know how to build.

Auntie. Can't go morning shopping because of the homework part, I've triggered the joining shower scenes anal and footjob, but never get that "4th scene" it's always the same buttjob action.

Mae, how do I trigger the horse riding? I've had the first memory.
I've also been at Douies farm from morning until 0.00 yet I never see her for "night small talk"

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes