DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So I'm kinda stuck I think, and would like some pointers.

"Anna will show up if Pixie won't" ...where? Can't see her at the cornfield nor the river.
I don't get the homework option either.
Nor the butt touching part while holding hands to school.
How the heck do I even bath with her "normally" she always goes for the dick and I can't stop her.

I got Ek over 100 and his daughter somewhere close, but nothing progresses, how do I tell him I want to learn Muay Thai and progress to the building part.

I made a cheat copy save where I maxed Ek and have the Shop section available, but I'm scared it will conflict with other stories.
I met the blacksmith and handed her "Grandpa Ek's axe" so I never 'received it' nor have any context for the grandpa part. I've never built it so I don't even know how to build.

Auntie. Can't go morning shopping because of the homework part, I've triggered the joining shower scenes anal and footjob, but never get that "4th scene" it's always the same buttjob action.

Mae, how do I trigger the horse riding? I've had the first memory.
I've also been at Douies farm from morning until 0.00 yet I never see her for "night small talk"
Morning Wrath (GO TO SLEEP)
You're suppose to read hints in their entirety, not just small pieces.

Talk to him in the morning while she's training.

Try first, regret later.

Wot? What homework part? What "4th scene"? These scenes have names or descriptions, use them!

3:00 pm or 15:00 hours, she's on the right side. Seriously, read the hints! If you haven't done horse riding, you haven't seen Mae's Wet Dream, so you can't trigger "night small talk". Just reeeeeead!

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Try first, regret later.

Wot? What homework part? What "4th scene"? These scenes have names or descriptions, use them!

3:00 pm or 15:00 hours, she's on the right side. Seriously, read the hints! If you haven't done horse riding, you haven't seen Mae's Wet Dream, so you can't trigger "night small talk". Just reeeeeead!
I think we should just stop answering them at some point. Maybe ignoring them would force them to read.

Last edited:

Plut0o

Oct 11, 2022

Try first, regret later.

Jesus fucking christ dude, all I asked was for some pointers, chill out

Morning wrath, my bad. That went completely by me as I thought it said Moaning wrath, English is not my first language. I'm sorry.

Usually reading threads about some specific games, the ones who tend to answer are the ones who know the games inside and out, and I assumed everybody would understand what I meant.

Here are screenshots to make myself more understanding.

I go by Anna's schedule to help with homework but he just says "one of these days I should help her"

I received one scene where Anna stands by him and points at his dick, asking if it's his leg, I assumed that was a one time scene, ergo "wake up scene" and i figured next in line was bathing normally.

Auntie stage 11. After help with homework.
The guide calls it 4th shower scene. Again, my bad.

All the available options for Ek when I visit, his friend points are 120, and then I visit at 13 to help with the chickens, but never get that option.

Thanks for your help though, appreciate it.

Reactions: Jimthesim

CazaMilf

Dec 11, 2020
I'm inclined to agree, this game was a hassle and a half to grind up the affection points and progress each stage of each character. Without any guidance other than the phone menu, most people would get completely lost because there's few hints (or only one hint that you can easily skip over and can't go back and read) or, most of the time, no hints whatsoever about what to do next with a character without needing to refer to a guide. For the flags that give no hints, it requires the player to visit each area at every hour and pray there is a cutscene trigger; for example, it took me a long while to figure out the River Peeping scene, even with help from the Phone's Events page. Throwing everything into the phone in such a convoluted format is simply terrible, I really don't know how anyone can defend this aspect.

It honestly wouldn't be that bad if:
a) scenes can be skipped if they were already viewed (preferred solution) OR the transition delay between each scene could be heavily reduced with a hotkey (for example: holding space already speeds up the animation, but it's not by much and some animation loops take "forever and some change" before moving to the next scene, like Elphaba's final scene as of v0.2.7.1 Bugfix),
b) movement speed was much faster; make walking speed = current running speed, and running speed = 300% current running speed -- necessitating the need for the teleport via the cheat menu is just a large annoyance,
c) get rid of flag requirements where cutscenes/triggers need to be viewed on specific days (with exception to weekdays vs. weekends); a minor nuisance but it's just a very unnecessary complexity
d) make characters more available in general, there absolutely shouldn't be a need for me to create an abomination like this just to keep track of everything:

View attachment 2591755

That's kinda why I like the ebb and flow of Bones' Tales and Urban Demons where there's only a handful of time periods that make up a day, it's just a very simple design.

Anyway, my game is stuck here after Pixie's Morning Wrath and I don't have a clue what's causing it or how to get around it (I've done everything I could think of) and I've run out of patience because it's blocking a Pixie flag for me so it's impossible for me to progress. I haven't seen anyone reply with a fix in this thread when other people ran into the same issue, so I guess I'm S.O.L. until the dev bugfixes this (assuming they know about it, of course).

View attachment 2591768
you were supposed to masturbate, not organizing your ingame life dude!!

Jul 6, 2022
I'm inclined to agree, this game was a hassle and a half to grind up the affection points and progress each stage of each character. Without any guidance other than the phone menu, most people would get completely lost because there's few hints (or only one hint that you can easily skip over and can't go back and read) or, most of the time, no hints whatsoever about what to do next with a character without needing to refer to a guide. For the flags that give no hints, it requires the player to visit each area at every hour and pray there is a cutscene trigger; for example, it took me a long while to figure out the River Peeping scene, even with help from the Phone's Events page. Throwing everything into the phone in such a convoluted format is simply terrible, I really don't know how anyone can defend this aspect.

It honestly wouldn't be that bad if:
a) scenes can be skipped if they were already viewed (preferred solution) OR the transition delay between each scene could be heavily reduced with a hotkey (for example: holding space already speeds up the animation, but it's not by much and some animation loops take "forever and some change" before moving to the next scene, like Elphaba's final scene as of v0.2.7.1 Bugfix),
b) movement speed was much faster; make walking speed = current running speed, and running speed = 300% current running speed -- necessitating the need for the teleport via the cheat menu is just a large annoyance,
c) get rid of flag requirements where cutscenes/triggers need to be viewed on specific days (with exception to weekdays vs. weekends); a minor nuisance but it's just a very unnecessary complexity
d) make characters more available in general, there absolutely shouldn't be a need for me to create an abomination like this just to keep track of everything:

View attachment 2591755

That's kinda why I like the ebb and flow of Bones' Tales and Urban Demons where there's only a handful of time periods that make up a day, it's just a very simple design.

Anyway, my game is stuck here after Pixie's Morning Wrath and I don't have a clue what's causing it or how to get around it (I've done everything I could think of) and I've run out of patience because it's blocking a Pixie flag for me so it's impossible for me to progress. I haven't seen anyone reply with a fix in this thread when other people ran into the same issue, so I guess I'm S.O.L. until the dev bugfixes this (assuming they know about it, of course).

View attachment 2591768
My boy, i'm sorry to be the one to tell you this. But you gotta lay off the fapping for a while. This is too much

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes