Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
There are SO MANY repetetive tasks while story does progress so little. How do I progress with the blacksmith?

I've got 122 points for the aunt, yet nothing happened.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There are SO MANY repetetive tasks while story does progress so little. How do I progress with the blacksmith?

I've got 122 points for the aunt, yet nothing happened.
You DON'T progress with the blacksmith because there is still no content for her. You've got a questlog and a mobile phone that tells you, step by step, how to progress with the girls. Use them.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Guys I don't know what's wrong with some of you.

I've played this game with my pants down and most of my blood in my lower head and I could figure out things no problem, specially since you have a literal walkthrough in the phone (ingame) and you can cheat your way out of anything anyway.

I know for a fact that the game is not buggy shit, even if it does have some bugs here and there (nothing game breaking if you download the bugfixed version).

In which way are you playing this game to turn out so frustrated?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
You DON'T progress with the blacksmith because there is still no content for her. You've got a questlog and a mobile phone that tells you, step by step, how to progress with the girls. Use them.
No, the phone doesn't tell me shit. Often I don't have any quest at all and must stumble across the world in order to randomly start a questline.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
No, the phone doesn't tell me shit. Often I don't have any quest at all and must stumble across the world in order to randomly start a questline.
Yes, it does tell you. Press P, use phone, click on the contacts icon, select if you want to check locations or the other option (don't remember how was it called exactly), choose that other option, click on a character's face, walkthrough. Also you're right about the questlog, I mistook it with other game. But no matter, the phone still tells you everything you need to know.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Yes, it does tell you. Press P, use phone, click on the contacts icon, select if you want to check locations or the other option (don't remember how was it called exactly), choose that other option, click on a character's face, walkthrough. Also you're right about the questlog, I mistook it with other game. But no matter, the phone still tells you everything you need to know.
I'll have a look later but as far as I remember the phone only lists stats for the contacts..

• Angry
Reactions: LioMatt63

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I can't take a normal bath with Anna though I have done everything the phone says for my stage (slap butt at school and that morning handjob/bj).

Also aunt didn't progress although I made her wear the Apron only, gave her the butt slap while she cooked, drank milk when sleeping together and spied under the table.. (auntie had a jeans on suddenly for whatever reason).

This is really becoming frustrating, why does this game make it so hard for the player to progress?

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I can't take a normal bath with Anna though I have done everything the phone says for my stage (slap butt at school and that morning handjob/bj).

Also aunt didn't progress although I made her wear the Apron only, gave her the butt slap while she cooked, drank milk when sleeping together and spied under the table.. (auntie had a jeans on suddenly for whatever reason).

This is really becoming frustrating, why does this game make it so hard for the player to progress?
Don't know your particular situation but I found if I was stuck with one character I had to progress others then go back to them.

Good luck.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I accidentally turned off Daisyies questline, there was a text with "hide questline for another schedule?". Now she's gone. How do I get her back to appear there at 15pm so that I can meet her? She would be standing next to the furniture..
1682554704182.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I accidentally turned off Daisyies questline, there was a text with "hide questline for another schedule?". Now she's gone. How do I get her back to appear there at 15pm so that I can meet her? She would be standing next to the furniture..
View attachment 2575941
You don't. Right now she's at cucumber garden where you can interact with her no problem. She will be back to where you first find it the following day.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
So is the game finally playable or does one still have the desire to close the game mad after 60 minutes, countless bugs and too few instructions on how to make progress? I see players complaining largely about the whole annoying time-system where one has to do very specific things at specific times and some of them occur very rarely.

Is it really that bad or are they overexaggerating? The last time I played I was put off by the fact that almost no quest progressed smoothly, there were always things stuck without any hint on how to move on.
Many of those players are playing on android. This game is not supported for android and so, some fans made their own android port that works real bad and then complain about it. The game isn't that buggy, actually. Sometimes it does have, but they are quickly found and repaired in a bugfix version or the next update. I would play it if I were you.
Like Lewyn says in a later post, no idea what you're on about Fuchssch. I've also hardly encountered any bugs (including the android port) and you can literally just edit your progression using the phone in-game.

I swear it's like some of you wanna join IGN or something the way you carry on. The games on the site were made for you to fap to, whilst still having game elements incorporated into them. If you want the fap elements (for this particular game), get the gallery mod from the first page and choose the dream option in the bedroom. If you want to play the game, then you should expect the grind portion. Same would apply to any other game on the site as they almost all include some sort of gallery or scene viewer mode.

hello, can you guys suggest me games like this one? shota genre.
Shota and loli content is now banned on the site (Rule 7, Further Discussion). The exceptions are where the game was already on the site before the rule was implemented and games where the shota/loli character state that they are 18+. So you might have a hard time finding games in the genre. You can request other members to help you by making a thread here specifying exactly what you want or by clicking the shota tag for the game at the top of this page. You can also use the search function to find other threads as I'm sure that question has been asked before. That should give you the results you are looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: OP007 and Toushiro

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Like Lewyn says in a later post, no idea what you're on about Fuchssch. I've also hardly encountered any bugs (including the android port) and you can literally just edit your progression using the phone in-game.
I figured out the game is only really playable with cheats and even WITH cheats it's more tedious and buggy than other games.

I've got no idea why so many quests don't progress in their stages even if one has done everything that's listed under requirements. Yesterday I started using cheats and just upped the progression manually when something wouldn't climb after I've done it.

I find the game's quest design really bad, unnecessarily over-complicated and not much fun. There's so much repetition, one rarely knows what to do next. Good game design lets you explore the world organically, with ingame hints, things that naturally make sense and just connect.

In this game you're basically just going back and forth between your phone and the progress list, in order to figure out what to do next, it feels more like working off a list of chores instead of just enjoying a game.

I mean after all, this is not a professional game designer, so mistakes happen and they need to learn things with their games. Not blaming them for it. The art is wonderful. But the vehicle for the game is terrible, and it doesn't even add something nice in return for its overcomplicated setup. It's just annoying without any benefit.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I figured out the game is only really playable with cheats and even WITH cheats it's more tedious and buggy than other games.

I've got no idea why so many quests don't progress in their stages even if one has done everything that's listed under requirements. Yesterday I started using cheats and just upped the progression manually when something wouldn't climb after I've done it.

I find the game's quest design really bad, unnecessarily over-complicated and not much fun. There's so much repetition, one rarely knows what to do next. Good game design lets you explore the world organically, with ingame hints, things that naturally make sense and just connect.

In this game you're basically just going back and forth between your phone and the progress list, in order to figure out what to do next, it feels more like working off a list of chores instead of just enjoying a game.

I mean after all, this is not a professional game designer, so mistakes happen and they need to learn things with their games. Not blaming them for it. The art is wonderful. But the vehicle for the game is terrible, and it doesn't even add something nice in return for its overcomplicated setup. It's just annoying without any benefit.
I feel like this is respectful criticism and people should think a bit about what this game offers and the context behind the shortcomings and what good this game offers.
I think the dev can use this criticism to improve upon his current projects and future ones as well.
Saying " uuh this game is good because it scratches my fetish. Stop hating bruv" to counter this lad's points doesn't really do much.

I like the art, the farm theme and i can tell this game progressed quite well. I can't wait to see what the dev does next in his career.

Edit: As for bugs, as i only started playing like three days ago, i only encountered one and i fixed it by using the cheat system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Just made a quick adjustment to the Tana scene to remove the cigarette. If cigarettes are a big turn off for you then here you go!
To install the files just unzip these files and place them in the "Daily Lives of My Countryside\www\img\pictures" folder. You will need to replace the current versions.
This isn't a huge change or anything it just removes the cigarette.
Tana - Handjob-3-1Start_0002.png

OP007

Jan 11, 2023

Bro, you can literally make the 80% relationship progress within 5 in-game days with the main characters. 0 cheats are needed, Not all characters have quests developed yet, the dev even added hints in the quest log and at what stage progress stops. Just explore and play the game
I don't know how you keep getting stuck

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes