iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
My boy, i'm sorry to be the one to tell you this. But you gotta lay off the fapping for a while. This is too much
I'm just judging it objectively as it stands as a game, and that's what I had to go through just to play it without cheats, and I think the excessiveness of it makes for a good cautionary tale of sorts for other people who might want to check it out for themselves. For fap material, it's pretty good. But in terms of how the game is designed, it's a slog. There's simply way too many awful game design decisions made. You could gut and rework a lot of pointless and mundane things out and it would improve the game and game flow by multiple magnitudes.

That's all I'm hoping for. If it means I have to become a laughing stock, then so be it, I just want to see improvements.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm just judging it objectively as it stands as a game, and that's what I had to go through just to play it without cheats, and I think the excessiveness of it makes for a good cautionary tale of sorts for other people who might want to check it out for themselves. For fap material, it's pretty good. But in terms of how the game is designed, it's a slog. There's simply way too many awful game design decisions made. You could gut and rework a lot of pointless and mundane things out and it would improve the game and game flow by multiple magnitudes.

That's all I'm hoping for. If it means I have to become a laughing stock, then so be it, I just want to see improvements.
You guys haven't understood anything. If you really can't stand this little grind, you better not play ANY other game with affection points. In fact, you should probably not play any rpg at all, ever.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
off topic just a little lol. rpg's use to be about that then people had it changed me and my brother still play by fifth editen rules. fuck this new shit because it's stupid. but yes grinding is part of the game.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
is there a proper fanart thread?
There was a user making fan art earlier in the thread, forget their username, but they had a thread with those fanarts and then branched out to making their own artworks and posting it on the art thread. No idea what happened to them and the artwork thread. Could still be around

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Reactions: LioMatt63

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Mabel's second to last art, posted on May 1st.
She's in disguise.
There's a new one, posted on May 5th, but still available only to subscribers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, today's update:

V0.2.8 STATUS - 46%
Art - 37/73
Write - 0%
Code - 0%
I didn't play the game in quite a while. Is Mabel the pink haired girl that we do anal with her in the locker?

FoxyGuy

Jan 28, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.7.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.04.2023 (fix for persistent Halloween event buttons)
Hi how to open toolbox in right bottom corner?

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
In the changelog says that X character is stuck, he means that is uploaded or that there is a scene in which the character is stuck?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes