Thomas Regal

Feb 20, 2018
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to play with Daisy during sleep. I've done everything the guides say to do and my affection is at nearly 200. Can anyone help me figure it out?
if anyone else is stuck like me, turns out I needed to spy on daisy in the shower again, specifically on a weekday morning to unlock the next scenes.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Ms. Emmi:
I can't do Stage 1.
I got F on Friday's checkout (several times) but after that I can't find Ms. Emmi anywhere at any time.
Can anyone help me?

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
Does anyone knows how to change the keys from Arrows to WASD ??? :unsure:
You need to install plugin since he uses YEP which causes some key conflict if you edit keyMapper.
Edit: Here's the modified 'js' folder. Rename your original 'js' folder to 'js_backup' just in case

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DEXTER199

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Reading through the comments and it's pretty disappointing to see the attitudes of some people. A lot of people are having issues with following the in-game guides but you're not, therefore, those having trouble are fucking morons and should just not play the game?

Perhaps try to show some sympathy and figure out why those people are having trouble without resorting to vitriol. If so many are having troubles with it, then maybe the game guide should simply be made more clearer. Better yet, change certain systems to make getting to scenes less of a chore.

I wonder though, those of you who said you had no issues, did you truly? Like really truly no issues? You didn't need to peek at this thread not even once?

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
I wonder if this will open the forbidden floodgates for the gay shota lovers...because ya know, that's not gonna end well.
The other gates are already opened, so the whole content of the game is gonna changed and become something else from the original idea

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes