Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Gay and furry, uh... I just hope this doesn't suddenly turn into another game. And it's not about the gay or furry themselves, by the way, it's about stopping doing your own game. He's going to introduce gay and furry because the community asked for it even though he had no intention of doing so. That's the first step for a game to stop being yours and to start being of others.

Here's hoping that doesn't happen...

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Did someone make a mod of this game with better writing?
Deleting all the magical stuff and all the other weird content that is coming next, i wouldn't mind playing that, since now is gonna be another whole game from the original idea

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
In fact, the changes are big and interesting, Change and diversity are required I liked the bravery of the developer The content of Zoo and Gays will open up new horizons, new stories and events for this exciting game, he cares about collecting fans ,If you do not want this new content, there is a deactivation button , All greetings, appreciation and support to the developer and I will continue to support him

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
In fact, the changes are big and interesting, Change and diversity are required I liked the bravery of the developer The content of Zoo and Gays will open up new horizons, new stories and events for this exciting game, he cares about collecting fans ,If you do not want this new content, there is a deactivation button , All greetings, appreciation and support to the developer and I will continue to support him
Self-explanatory username

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
"Change and diversity are required"
> points to the hellhole that is wokes ruining everything in touch and forced diversity taking over the original.

Maaaybe you don't want to go that direction. Change doesn't always go into the right direction, and diversity don't exactly means strengthening the base product. To put changes in a game that has long been supported by a certain demographic doesn't mean the old demographic and the new demographic will 'play nice' with each other, it can also mean shaving off the old, tested pillar and adding a weaker support in order to push the game forwards.

Let's put it simply: as long as these are optional and not half-assed 'inclusion' nobody gonna be mad. But if you highlighted the 'change and diversity' bit instead of building upon the base game this is gonna end VERY poorly. We have a lot of abandoned projects here that failed because the creator took a step too greedy from the project baseline and overexpanded there, causing no progress on the base game. Heck, we have even more examples on the ongoing games which only gets minor updates because they expanded too much and lost vision of what the game used to be.

Mar 31, 2020
I had high hopes for this game, but now he is going to add Gay and Furry to this game. It was good while it lasted...
I think most people are overblowing the impact it’s gonna be in the game. For starters it’s most likely not gonna happen for another few years the way content comes out. And second, I sincerely doubt that the number of scenes for such content will go over 1-2 scenes each.

Reactions: LioMatt63
Mar 31, 2020
Gay and furry, uh... I just hope this doesn't suddenly turn into another game. And it's not about the gay or furry themselves, by the way, it's about stopping doing your own game. He's going to introduce gay and furry because the community asked for it even though he had no intention of doing so. That's the first step for a game to stop being yours and to start being of others.

Here's hoping that doesn't happen...
Won’t be furry stuff. As for this changing the game, I doubt this will completely change its direction. It’s unlikely the game will take a Bones approach but have a couple of scenes in there.

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
"Change and diversity are required"
> points to the hellhole that is wokes ruining everything in touch and forced diversity taking over the original.

Maaaybe you don't want to go that direction. Change doesn't always go into the right direction, and diversity don't exactly means strengthening the base product. To put changes in a game that has long been supported by a certain demographic doesn't mean the old demographic and the new demographic will 'play nice' with each other, it can also mean shaving off the old, tested pillar and adding a weaker support in order to push the game forwards.

Let's put it simply: as long as these are optional and not half-assed 'inclusion' nobody gonna be mad. But if you highlighted the 'change and diversity' bit instead of building upon the base game this is gonna end VERY poorly. We have a lot of abandoned projects here that failed because the creator took a step too greedy from the project baseline and overexpanded there, causing no progress on the base game. Heck, we have even more examples on the ongoing games which only gets minor updates because they expanded too much and lost vision of what the game used to be.
Well, I don't mind the diversity in the content, and even those who say that the new events do not like him (adding gays, beast), this is his opinion and I respect it
But for someone to come and say that the game will fail in the future and that it will become bad because of the diversity? Who are you to say this?Do you see the future for example?are you a GOD?of course not,No one can ever judge the success or failure of this change,Therefore, no one talks about something that has not been seen and has not happened yet and says that it will fail

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, I don't mind the diversity in the content, and even those who say that the new events do not like him (adding gays, beast), this is his opinion and I respect it
But for someone to come and say that the game will fail in the future and that it will become bad because of the diversity? Who are you to say this?Do you see the future for example?are you a GOD?of course not,No one can ever judge the success or failure of this change,Therefore, no one talks about something that has not been seen and has not happened yet and says that it will fail
No we don't, but many of us have indeed seen games go abandoned or worsen their quality because the authors, instead of doing what they wanted to do, started to pledge to the fans demands. That transformed their games in a way that made the authors unsatisfied with their work, eventually abandoning their games. That's why we fear the worst. We can't see the future, but we do have precedents.

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
No we don't, but many of us have indeed seen games go abandoned or worsen their quality because the authors, instead of doing what they wanted to do, started to pledge to the fans demands. That transformed their games in a way that made the authors unsatisfied with their work, eventually abandoning their games. That's why we fear the worst. We can't see the future, but we do have precedents.
I'm sure this won't change the basic storyline on which this game was built, They will be side additions to the main story,BTW I saw such a reaction when a lesbian scene was added,At first, some people who rejected the idea appeared and threatened to leave the game, and what happened after that?Nothing. Some of them have been silent, while others are so impressed with the new content (lesbianism) that they are sweeping the poll,Everyone is afraid of change, and this is a natural thing that exists even in our real lives (in school, university, job, housing). In my opinion, you should try and see first, and then give your opinion.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm sure this won't change the basic storyline on which this game was built, They will be side additions to the main story,BTW I saw such a reaction when a lesbian scene was added,At first, some people who rejected the idea appeared and threatened to leave the game, and what happened after that?Nothing. Some of them have been silent, while others are so impressed with the new content (lesbianism) that they are sweeping the poll,Everyone is afraid of change, and this is a natural thing that exists even in our real lives (in school, university, job, housing). In my opinion, you should try and see first, and then give your opinion.
You missed the point, again so I'll explain once more. The problem is NOT the gay and the furry. The problem is him doing something he didn't intend to do and therefore kneeling before the audience. We have seen creators abandoning their projects before because they felt like the game wasn't theirs anymore, precisely because they stopped doing what they had in mind and simple went with the patreons' flow (subscribers in subscribestar, in this case). That's what worries many of us.

Mar 31, 2020
I don't even know where this bullshit came from. He said many wanted it, but I can't see any proof of this anywhere. I've been a subscriber for a long time, and I've voted on pretty much every poll for as long.
mostly because some people on the discord have a really strong reaction to the mention of it so most support of it was probably DM’s to Milda if I were to guess.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
No its not a good day, this is the worst idea they can add in this game. This isn’t the manor so why add bestiality?
It was time!
I've been wanting to fuck the cows since the fucking game came out, it's too sexy how it sucks their udders, I needed this!

Now, I don't know if I'm amused that it's the main character who turns into an animal, that's something... Weird?? Well, it's complicated to explain, I think sickly is already what I wanted it to be, so I don't know what to call it, I don't like furry, that's why the fact that the character becomes furry fills me with conflicts, cuz, of course, hahaha if he commits bestiality is already serious and disgusting in itself, but I don't know why I prefer bestiality to furry.... so XD

WHATEVER!
I'm just happy to finally have gay content and bestiality, I hope Milda continues exploring extremes, because with his art, It will go a long way... And I also hope to seeing scenes with the mare Wink wink hahaha

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Oh boy, can't wait to wait 6 months to skip an update because it's beastiality. Then wait 6 more months and skip the update because it's gay. And that's on top of the loli content I already don't enjoy.

If you wanna please your vocal minority, at least do it AFTER your core audience has enough content to go on. I've said this before, but this shouldnt be even a conversation given the main girls of the game don't even have proper consensual sex yet, on top of the many others introduced but not worked on to this day.

Honestly dispointing but not surprising. Between the character polls, comissioned scenes, and discord tab for "suggestions", it was clear the dev was willing to do whatever people told him, rather than stick to his vision.

All that's left is to hope the backlash is strong enough to reverse this decision. The game is not on a state where the dev can afford to dedicate his time to stuff most people will just skip, and he himself doesn't want to make.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes