Apr 23, 2022
Well, normally when a developer abandons their games it is because they are no longer passionate about them, personal problems or pressure from any of the parts of x content that their game has. And let's be clear, it's more than obvious that the lolis characters will always win because it's what people ask for the most and I'm not going to say who has like 3 or 5, I don't remember well, it counts at the end of the strawberry level just to vote for pixie.

Reactions: yercat

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Nobody forced you to spend this money, you can't hold other people responsible for your financial mismanagement. That's the first thing.

How would I feel if a game I liked had content I disliked added to it? I wouldn't be happy, but that wouldn't be the end of the world, 99% of the games out there, for adult or not have content I don't like.

Once again, spending money as a supporter doesn't entitle you to anything.

"something that has nothing to do with the thing you paid for", you didn't pay for it. And, it's an adult game? With sexual content? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with it. Again, the cows had genitals, and the milking game definitely had some sexual subtext.

"And with 0 communication" Are you an overseer then, how did you find out they plan to add this kind of content? What, they talked about it, you mean, there was communication?

"or even asking the supporters what they think or want.", it's their game. They do whatever they want with it. You are complaining they listen to some of their subs while complaining you weren't listened to. No, they just didn't listen to you. But here is a piece of hard truth, you are not alone in the world. Your voice doesn't carry more than any other.

"Money speaks louder, it seems" how hypocrite can you be? You've been the one waving the money argument for the longest 'I spent so much and I was ignored', doesn't sound like a good argument.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
From what I'm seeing, once again with some big ass kids, is that folks are throwing tantrums over optional content?

I don't really care about the Beast Boy type stuff, just don't make him green or add his human face to the body lol. Hell, maybe remove it and just add other animals that MC and female characters can go to?

still, I want to full rod Anna and some others

:cautious: doesn't make sense Anna can come wake me up, she's fine seeing my third arm but if I try to bathe with her "o no! she'll be scared, better shrink" meanwhile the fairy is a living onahole. Nonetheless update will be noice

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, we'll see that in the future it can go well, how can it go wrong, it depends if both parties don't put pressure on milda about when the content update is going to be released (zoo, gay, lolis or lesbians) well after this change I think that both parties (for and against) should stop bothering milda a bit since that will frustrate her and she will want to leave the game.
Agreed. Also, Milda is a dude (rookie mistake, same thing happened to me before :ROFLMAO:).

oden622

Mar 6, 2021
Nobody forced you to spend this money, you can't hold other people responsible for your financial mismanagement. That's the first thing.

How would I feel if a game I liked had content I disliked added to it? I wouldn't be happy, but that wouldn't be the end of the world, 99% of the games out there, for adult or not have content I don't like.

Once again, spending money as a supporter doesn't entitle you to anything.

"something that has nothing to do with the thing you paid for", you didn't pay for it. And, it's an adult game? With sexual content? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with it. Again, the cows had genitals, and the milking game definitely had some sexual subtext.

"And with 0 communication" Are you an overseer then, how did you find out they plan to add this kind of content? What, they talked about it, you mean, there was communication?

"or even asking the supporters what they think or want.", it's their game. They do whatever they want with it. You are complaining they listen to some of their subs while complaining you weren't listened to. No, they just didn't listen to you. But here is a piece of hard truth, you are not alone in the world. Your voice doesn't carry more than any other.

"Money speaks louder, it seems" how hypocrite can you be? You've been the one waving the money argument for the longest 'I spent so much and I was ignored', doesn't sound like a good argument.
What the heck are you even talking about. All you have to say is "so what" and nonsensical and irrelevant arguments.

No one forced me to pay, no fucking shit. There is still no reason to do a 180 and turn the game to something it never was to begin with, with 0 communication. He didn't even plan this shit to begin with.
Hypocrite, my ass, I paid every month just to support him doing great work. They paid his ass and forced him to do shit he didn't want to make. How am I a hypocrite. I didn't ask for a single thing. I just liked the content he did and paid for that content. Furthermore, I read all messages he sent and I voted on every poll. There is nothing about any of this shit is in there.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Last time I checked, this game was a one-man operation. So unless Milda hires extra hands to work on art, this so-called OPTIONAL ZOO CONTENT that proponents use as a good enough argument, will end up eating the time and effort that could've been allocated to produce content for the girls that already exist in the game. For fuck's sake, there's already way too many girls in this game.

I can see it now, the non-zoo crowd complaining that their favorite girl isn't getting any updates and zoo fans grumbling about how there's not nearly enough animals to screw.

Milda is spreading himself too thin.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Last time I checked, this game was a one-man operation.
It definitely used to be a man-man gig, but the most recent update says 'We already finished all the poses for conversations', so I'm not sure if that means there are either other artists involved now, other people doing translations, working on the game side, or whatever else.

Could also just be a typo.
Milda is spreading himself too thin.
He's been doing that for a long time now.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes