Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
well, I have finished testing the release and it was really great. The animation scenes were stunning and the new camera angles were a brilliant idea. As for the new character designs, I think they're good, but maybe some improvements could be made such as adjusting the eyes and skin color. Overall, the update was very enjoyable and I'm really looking forward to the next release, especially for Nina, the girl who hasn't received any updates before. Also, the beach area seems like it's going to be an exciting location.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Man, I kinda hate some people in this thread. Milda objectively made the characters more aesthetically pleasing, and people are berating milda for it...
IDK if he made them more aesthetically "pleasing" he just made them look more like the typical anime style you see in RPGM games. THAT BEING SAID, they don't look bad, he just removed some of the detail by shrinking their noses and drawing them with a lot less shading, therefore making them look a bit more pale and less rounded. Mabel honestly looks fine and not that different from how she normally looks, and it doesn't affect the animations at all, these new scenes are some of the best animations in the entire game. I just don't want the new direction to affect my milfs and anna. I NEED MY TANNED MOMMIES!!!!

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
IDK if he made them more aesthetically "pleasing" he just made them look more like the typical anime style you see in RPGM games. THAT BEING SAID, they don't look bad, he just removed some of the detail by shrinking their noses and drawing them with a lot less shading, therefore making them look a bit more pale and less rounded. Mabel honestly looks fine and not that different from how she normally looks, and it doesn't affect the animations at all, these new scenes are some of the best animations in the entire game. I just don't want the new direction to affect my milfs and anna. I NEED MY TANNED MOMMIES!!!!
You're right mate, but I don't understand why this guy and others are exaggerating so much. If they say the new Callum looks like shit, it means they barely liked Milda's style before because there wasn't significant change. It's just makes no sense going to extremes when the art has only changed by 15%, bruh.

lehungling

Jul 28, 2023
how to pass the blue print shoting quest ??? i have the blueprint then i come to mabel room at 3:0pm but notthing happen

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
You're right mate, but I don't understand why this guy and others are exaggerating so much. If they say the new Callum looks like shit, it means they barely liked Milda's style before because there wasn't significant change. It's just makes no sense going to extremes when the art has only changed by 15%, bruh.
I agree with you, I don't see the new style as being so bad. It's a good step for development and it makes me feel like it's a new game. By the way, Milda has said that they will look into improving the style, which is really good news. However, I am surprised that everyone is talking about the new art style - the nose, the pale skin - and saying that the previous style was better, but they are not mentioning anything they liked about this new release. Did they not like anything about this release at all? It's really strange.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Literally who cares about random girl from school #4
Focus on the family

These devs are mega retarded
It seems that you are new here, so let me tell you that the fans, not the developers, choose the characters for the upcoming releases. Milda chose a character for the first time, which is Nina because she is essential to continue the main story.

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
Has anyone had this bug where, after setting up the photoshoot, when you come back the next day, you skip directly to the cardio thing?

Looking at it with cheat enabled Mable already has preexisting fame, and other added editable variables

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
It seems that you are new here, so let me tell you that the fans, not the developers, choose the characters for the upcoming releases. Milda chose a character for the first time, which is Nina because she is essential to continue the main story.
I don't think it's entirely true, because the poll is selected few candidates and you can't have focus on the same character two updates in a row. Also he said that Nina pick is due to her lack of content. But at the same time i can understand frustration of some people here. The game became so bloated already, with tons of new characters, so the main ones (initial) like Daisy and Anna are left behind.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes