mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
your file doesn't work, neither 2.7 or 2.8 will read it for some reason
I didn't include the shared metadata file (for all saves). what you do is, you first make a save in slot 11, then overwrite it. this lets you access this save. (you can rename the file if you want to use another slot)
if you want to fix the metadata, then load it and then save again. which will replace the metadata with one generated from the save file I posted

this is because save metadata is kept seperately and in a singular shared file for RPGM. if i gave you my save metadata it would overwrite all of your existing saves. so better to give you just the one file

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i may need a full save because i can't get any farther the damn affaction shit not doing anything no salad talk are fairy showing at lake nothing. need to put what affactons you have already finished. i mean like fucked daisy through wall hole complet are some thing like that to now were we are.

Dssunra2

Nov 23, 2021
Once you get to the room and it black screens, use your phone to skip ahead 1 hour, then turn on cheats and move the progress on mabel up 1. I figured out why the bug is even happening, if you look at the progress values in the phone for the quest where it would be bugged, your progress value is at 23, when it's supposed to be 24 to do the quest in the first place.
That's why it soft-locks and you can't get back into the house after leaving/teleporting out.
Worked, thank you =)

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
does anyone have the save with the condom bursting sex scene? I want to see the Dick Expansion x ray

Last edited:

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Dev wants to copy Summer and Winter Memories from DoujinOtome. Mabel is basically just a pink haired version of Akari. Now that he does his "rework" he can take his time and rework character after character as slowly as possible. Thing is both Summer Memories which came out years and Winter Memories have both tons more content than this game. If you want to leech off of others, at least you should put enough effort into it.
meh but this one looks better

• Red Heart
Reactions: Manana and Oberoth

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.07.2023 (bugfix)
App crashes when accessing the "dream" room

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes