Dz25

Feb 10, 2023
why tf u guys want full save file? u can skip progress through your phone and watch scene via "Dream"
damn

Aug 19, 2020
I'm neutral on the Mabel changes. She looks arguably more attractive but definitely more generically anime-y.

Callum looks pretty bad though. He has no nose despite it being a profile shot, I preferred his old hair and his jawline is kinda fucked.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes I understand you, but I can't access the event and I can't load my previous save to get to the event, that's why we request the save. I hope you can help us
If you load a full save you will miss out the new content. what you want is not a full save, you want an "old content save" that starts you right before new content.

Well, I don't quite have that. as there was stuff i never did in the old content.
And I overwrote my "main" save. but i do have a save with 19 hours of playtime which is a little before the new content.
attached it. hopefully it helps you.

edit: I didn't include the shared metadata file (for all saves). what you do is, you first make a save in slot 11, then overwrite it. this lets you access this save. (you can rename the file if you want to use another slot)
if you want to fix the metadata, then load it and then save again. which will replace the metadata with one generated from the save file I posted

Last edited:
Reactions: vaaf and Jansen

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
why tf u guys want full save file? u can skip progress through your phone and watch scene via "Dream"
damn
dream is actually missing new content from this version.

good point about just using your phone to skip to the content level you want to see

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I'm torn on the new designs. On one hand, I don't think they are bad. They're pretty much how you would expect them from a high class Japanese h-game. On the other hand, that's exactly the problem. The old designs were such a unique mix of western and japanese features, and that's rare and separated the game from the masses.

I'll still give the new designs a chance (personally I think Mabel looks more attractive now, and I anticipate that the other girls will be just as good), but I'll miss the old art style. I'll try to see this new art style more in line with Summer Memories (which also has a charming style) and will come to like it, I'm sure of that.

However, I totally agree that the characters that are living on farms should keep their tan. The pale skin suits Mabel but not Callum, and it won't suit Anna or Daisy either.

Reactions: Not_Sure
Jun 28, 2020
damn
Dream is missing content. It doesn't have the most recent stuff each release and instead updates of the previous release each new release. So v3 will have all the dream content until v2, v4 will have v3, etc.

The game allows you to mess with the progress on your phone yeah, but it can be hit or miss depending on the progression. I have had a hell of a time getting the progress to actually skip and then trigger the next part I am trying to get. So I understand why people may want a "full save" in which people have a save exactly where the new content is triggered.

Reactions: Jhzfddgbjj

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
pls keep the current art style, it was very unique, now it's just turned to any other japanese h-game art

like the revisions look fine but it loses the charm of the old one

Reactions: ButroBeast
Aug 19, 2020
You can purchase a condom from the dealer on the right side of the school, early in the morning before class.
Were you able to make it past Mabel's room event?
What exactly was the condition to enable the dealer again? I remember Theo needs to mention it to you but I have absolutely no clue when he does.

Last edited:

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
I'm torn on the new designs. On one hand, I don't think they are bad. They're pretty much how you would expect them from a high class Japanese h-game. On the other hand, that's exactly the problem. The old designs were such a unique mix of western and japanese features, and that's rare and separated the game from the masses.

I'll still give the new designs a chance (personally I think Mabel looks more attractive now, and I anticipate that the other girls will be just as good), but I'll miss the old art style. I'll try to see this new art style more in line with Summer Memories (which also has a charming style) and will come to like it, I'm sure of that.

However, I totally agree that the characters that are living on farms should keep their tan. The pale skin suits Mabel but not Callum, and it won't suit Anna or Daisy either.
I can't believe we got the only adequate criticism without hysterical cries like "EWW THIS GAME SUCKS NOW".
I 100% agree with you, however, I don't think the new style looks as formulaic as you guys exaggerate, not even fucking close.
But i get the point, more likely if Milda had chosen to improve only the jawlines, hair and eyes, and left the noses and skin the same, it would have been perfect.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes