Warawau

Feb 17, 2019
There are some pics a page or two ago in the thread and also in his subscribestar. Again, it looks like AI. However, it's also true that it's very similar to the old art (even if it's uglier) and we have sketches of his drawings too, so I wouldn't bet on it actually being IA art.
That doesn't help much, guess I'll have to play through to analyze.
The new design of Callum sure sucks though, not sure why there was the need to change it. Wasted a lot of time doing that.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I really don't see the big deal with the art?? I guess if you _really_ cared about the bigger noses and extra shading you're sol but the new style looks fine to me. Might be a choice to help turn out future content faster.

Reactions: Hell_Hell

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Man, I kinda hate some people in this thread. Milda objectively made the characters more aesthetically pleasing, and people are berating milda for it...
my biggest issue with the reworks (callum and mabel) are their skin tones (mostly just callum) and the lack of noses, it makes them look weird to me. I already thought Emmi looked weird because of this. I like mabels rework for the most part.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Man, I kinda hate some people in this thread. Milda objectively made the characters more aesthetically pleasing, and people are berating milda for it...
Define 'aesthetically pleasing'? Because there's no united opinion if you're talking about art.
Some people will appreciate it, MOST people who's already used with the old version won't. There's really no reason to make him look like an anime shota knockoff with the new design. The old design has individuality, the new design looks like generic anime shota character #43201.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I bought the shooting stage scroll from Ek acquired the materials, but I can't find a place at Mabel's house to put it?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
They are literally ghost pale and noseless. I'm not against making their skin paler or their noses smaller, but there's a difference between that and making them noseless ghosts.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes